• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Raymond is moving :3 Dream villager raffle: WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

moo_nieu

curious ghost
Bells
Island
Sunnytop
Toy Duck Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Pink Love Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Swamp Potion
Eerie Star Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Pink Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (133) +
Hi everybody, I got this guy from a Nook Miles Island pretty early on in the game. He's a cutie (and I'll miss his little fangs), but it's time for him to move on to an island where he will be truly cherished <3 This giveaway will end at 1pm EST tomorrow (06/30)! This is a giveaway, but I'd like for Raymond to go to someone who intends on keeping him. In order to enter the raffle, you must respond with a little bit about why he is a dream villager for you along with your Resident Representative and Island name (to prevent multliple entries). Please do not enter with the intent to sell Raymond; that would be uncool (lots of people really love the lil guy). At 1pm EST tomorrow I'll use a random number generator to decide which dream to fill as I think it would be unfair for me to choose. I reserve the right to remove those from the raffle who would belittle other users for their reason for entry <3 (although I don't think it will happen). Please have a spot available and be ready to pick up Raymond by 3pm EST tomorrow as I have work in the evening and do not TT. Good luck to you all :3 Thank you Bell Tree for making this community possible.

Congrats @Taz !! I hope you have space and time to pick up Raymond now :D If I don't hear back by 3pm EST, I'll run the random number generator again~ Sorry to everyone else that didn't win :( I wish you luck on your dreamy hunt! Stay tuned to the New Neighbor Network because kind people are always here giving/selling residents to good homes (don't lose hope). I'll be doing more giveaways for future move outs as well. Hope everyone has a great week

6ScU2ou.png
T5F1UyA.png

4TfqAvh.png
mc5fcFY.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!

He is one of my dream villagers but i'm trying to get one for my friend.
Name:Turtle
Island name: Edinburgh

Raymond is one of the most unique characters and my daughter and I love animals with Heterochromia iridis which really makes Raymond stand out, he has been at the top of our most wanted list since we started playing.

RR: Hadley
Island: friendship

Last edited:
Hi everybody, I got this guy from a Nook Miles Island pretty early on in the game. He's a cutie (and I'll miss his little fangs), but it's time for him to move on to an island where he will be truly cherished <3 This giveaway will end at 1pm EST tomorrow (06/30)! This is a giveaway, but I'd like for Raymond to go to someone who intends on keeping him. In order to enter the raffle, you must respond with a little bit about why he is a dream villager for you along with your Resident Representative and Island name (to prevent multliple entries). Please do not enter with the intent to sell Raymond; that would be uncool (lots of people really love the lil guy). At 1pm EST tomorrow I'll use a random number generator to decide which dream to fill as I think it would be unfair for me to choose. I reserve the right to remove those from the raffle who would belittle other users for their reason for entry <3 (although I don't think it will happen). Please have a spot available and be ready to pick up Raymond by 3pm EST tomorrow as I have work in the evening and do not TT. Good luck to you all :3 Thank you Bell Tree for making this community possible.

4TfqAvh.png
mc5fcFY.png
he is one of my dreamies. both me and my friend love his design and think he’s super cute! his eyes are also just like my dog’s eyes. same colors. brown and blue. :)
my name is Natalie
island is Natville

I am Reira from Rein :)

He is my last dream villager to get..and the hardest because I can not afford him! I love the cats in the game and smug is my favorite personality. Gray cats happen to be my favorite real cats, and I also hope he would become friends with Julian who lives on my island.
Thanks for doing a giveaway!

Raymond is my favorite villager because he's a business cat, who reminds me of my friend's car named Mr. Business!
Island Rep: Victoria
Island name: Melia

I have been looking for Raymond ever since I started my game. He is truly beautiful both inside and out! I was best friends with him in pocket camp and it would be so wonderful to have him on my island. I have been desperatly looking for him but most of my offers were denied except for one which was a scam. Now I have no bells because I was scammed out of 7mil which was all I had. I really, truly adore him and I would do anything to get him. He also reminds me of my cat who passed away a few weeks ago who was named Raymond. It would be my dream to win the giveaway! Thank you for considering!
Have a good day and stay safe 🐱💙

I'm Ramen
From Anime Bay

Tysm for being so kind and doing this giveaway, @Moo_Nieu !!!!

Last edited:
Hi hi!! Would love to tick this guy off my wishlist at last! I’m on PST and have an open plot so can move him in readily :)
Name: Conor
Island: River Azul

Hi, I would really like Raymond on my island because I always thought he would be a great friend with Mitzi since they are both very much compatible.
Island Rep: Julie
Island name: Tulgeywood

Island Rep: Audrey
Island Name: Eloriwyn
I would love to have Raymond because I'm a cat lover! I've been searching for him since the beginning without any luck and will have an open plot tomorrow :)

I have been looking for Raymond ever since I started my game. He is truly beautiful both inside and out! I was best friends with him in pocket camp and it would be so wonderful to have him on my island. I have been desperatly looking for him but most of my offers were denied except for one which was a scam. Now I have no bells because I was scammed out of 7mil which was all I had. I really, truly adore him and I would do anything to get him. He also reminds me of my cat who passed away a few weeks ago who was named Raymond. It would be my dream to win the giveaway! Thank you for considering!
Have a good day and stay safe 🐱💙

I'm Ramen
From Anime Bay

Tysm for being so kind and doing this giveaway, @Moo_Nieu !!!!
you deserve it most :) i know what it’s like to lose your cat. 😔

Island Rep: Ashley
Island Name: Honey Cove
I don’t have a meaningful reason on why Raymond is one of my dreamies, i just find him super adorable and would love to have him on my island!

1EA3A44C-7AEF-404D-9B74-56C08DD87ABD.jpeg

Hey fellas. I used to have Raymond on ym island a while ago, but after 1.1.2 patched out a glitch that involves certain online traded villagers randomly moving out, he was lost. At first I had gotten for free, so it took a while to actually get a good amount of NMT and all that. However, it turns out there are a lot of scammers out there, so I lost alot in the process too. It’d be nice to have him again, and, rest assured, I do not intend to sell him.

resident rep name: jacob
island: Port Blanc

View attachment 280999
Hey fellas. I used to have Raymond on ym island a while ago, but after 1.1.2 patched out a glitch that involves certain online traded villagers randomly moving out, he was lost. At first I had gotten for free, so it took a while to actually get a good amount of NMT and all that. However, it turns out there are a lot of scammers out there, so I lost alot in the process too. It’d be nice to have him again, and, rest assured, I do not intend to sell him.

resident rep name: jacob
island: Port Blanc
You deserve him. I have been scammed once out of 7mil. It's really not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back