• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Raymond (HB: 2500 NMT) (Ending @ Midnight EST) (Auction Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside, I must commend anyone who has legitimately earned 5,000,000 Nook Miles/2500 NMT. That's real dedication to the game, and if grinding and getting the villager you really want grants you happiness then that's all that matters 🤷‍♀️

Lmao the accuracyyyy! I’m just adding the extra salt to my popcorn. Was gonna close the thread but couldn’t figure it out with this new update on the forum. 🙃🙃🙃

I think going to the first post and press Edit or Advanced Edit should have an option to close the thread. I'm on mobile so I can't help much aaah.

some people be out there assuming 100+ tickets are hacked 😂😂😂 like have you taken account how many people can sell villagers easily to acquire that much? plus how easy it is to grind if you tt (especially at the start of the game) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

lol yep so true! You can easily make a thousand tickets in a few days of cycling the top tier villagers. 😬

Jokes aside, I must commend anyone who has legitimately earned 5,000,000 Nook Miles/2500 NMT. That's real dedication to the game, and if grinding and getting the villager you really want grants you happiness then that's all that matters 🤷‍♀️
I didn't buy my Raymond via Nook Miles Ticket but by Bells (350m bells +40nmt) it was a painful 87 trips of accumulative 16 hours (3 days of separate trips) it was worth it tho. Little price to pay for a dreamie. I can't imagine grinding NMP to 5mil tho DAMN.

Lmao the accuracyyyy! I’m just adding the extra salt to my popcorn. Was gonna close the thread but couldn’t figure it out with this new update on the forum. 🙃🙃🙃
It should be under the button with the three dots at the top of the thread! Press that and there should be a lock button.

Thanks OP for the tea, I thoroughly enjoyed it
cd6400d02f37bfbfb4b51f61a048ec0908eadba8r1-480-375_128.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back