Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Hello everyone! I have been getting super into New Leaf again recently and decided that for my FINAL player character in my town, I will theme them off of one of my favorite childhood characters…. Raspberry Torte! Raspberry Torte was a character from Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures! I remember when I was little there were QR codes for her Dress and one of her hairband. I am looking for those! The hairband was a hat that also was the same color as her hair so if you had it a certain color in game it blended in mostly. Any help finding these would be appreciated! I will even pay 50 TBT to whoever can find any of the designs!
8F9AEDAC-6898-4F36-9C76-BB7993CC.png

Hi , I’m found this

Attachments

• IMG_8839.jpeg
    IMG_8839.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8836.jpeg
    IMG_8836.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8835.png
    IMG_8835.png
    482.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8833.jpeg
    IMG_8833.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 10
Hi , I’m found this
Hello! Thanks so much for your efforts! Sadly none of these are the designs but they are still very cute! I so appreciate your time researching and sending me these 😊

It truly seems like some designs and photos just vanish off the internet as time goes by.

keroppi I remember this design because I saved it too but I don't know where it is anymore 😭 I only found these two:
https://www.deviantart.com/tanja-sama/art/Lemon-QR-ACNL-ACHHD-768698668?ga_submit_new=10%3A1539787891 (Lemon Meringue)

https://pin.it/54j8q7A (Strawberry shortcake)
YES! I knew I wasnt the only one who remembers it.... Great job on finding some of the other characters! If I am not wrong they made Plum, Blueberry, Cherry, and Huckleberry too... Who Knows! One day we might find them. Thanks so much for your efforts though!

Back