• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🎈RARE🎈 Unorderables, DLC, Island, Pics & Sets

Oh, look at that, it is a fake! I'll check in to this post tomorrow to see if you responded, but I'll trade when you're ready. :)

Hey Pepper! Got a list for you today!!!

I'm looking for...

Blossom Lantern
Ceramic Hot Pot
Pile of Leaves
ABD
24 Hour ABD

I can offer TBT (60), or TBT+ Any of the following items if you need them from your wishlist...

Fire Bar
Coin
Red Pikmin Hat
Midna's Mask
Fi Mask
S.S. Dolphin
1-Up Mushroom
Kart

Also, I'm unclear whether you are looking for these items to own or catalog. I don't care about the previous items you can have them, but if you are looking to catalog. I can let you catalog my Varia and Hero's sets.

hey! I have them in my catalog already but now I'd like to buy the items.

how about 40 tbt for the ABDs and can you trade

Red Pikmin Hat
Midna's Mask
Fi Mask
Kart

for the other items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! May I have the 10 Carnations and 10 Roses for 60 tbt?

sure, when can you trade? what color carnations do you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, look at that, it is a fake! I'll check in to this post tomorrow to see if you responded, but I'll trade when you're ready. :)

oh great, I'm online for a little while longer

I have a lot of extra fortune cookie items I can trade. How many would you want for each unorderable regional / DLC item?

Can I order a cherry-blossom clock, a flashy-flower sign and a sprout table for 10TBT and a fake quaint painting?

Last edited:
Back