Buying Rare items! Please help, will pay whatever :)

Haha, thanks. So probably your town is best cuz mine's a mess right noww is that okay? just let me know when you're ready. :)
That's fine~ I'm gathering some persimmons and I'm going to buy fertilizer and some starts before I TT into tomorrow~ Hope you're ok with that ^^

No problem!

Er, I think we may have a problem. XD
I think I went a little axe-happy when I got my golden axe, because I can't find persimmons anywhere. xD Sorry about that... ^^ ;; I do have 1 from the emporium, if that helps. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

GAHH I am such a derp... XD I only had the mountain standee in my catalog before I reset my game... TwT''

Last edited:
Er, I think we may have a problem. XD
I think I went a little axe-happy when I got my golden axe, because I can't find persimmons anywhere. xD Sorry about that... ^^ ;; I do have 1 from the emporium, if that helps. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

GAHH I am such a derp... XD I only had the mountain standee in my catalog before I reset my game... TwT''

1 persimmon is good enough! I can wait for the theremin. :)

I've got:

post-office poster
raccoon wall clock
rococo wardrobe
shamrock clock

How does 10k sound for all of them? c:

I'll be able to pick up the stuff when you're online. :)

Your wardrobe has arrived. Just drop me a line when you can come over or open the gates. :)

and others too you can order? thats great! :D

Yup, indeed! :D I could also get you...

blossom lantern, butterfly wall, capricorn ornament, fireworks table, frog-woman pole, leaf bed, maple bonsai, metronome, mountain standee, nutcracker, rooster of barcelos and I could give you bananas if you still need them.

I have a blossom lantern in my closet so I could order the other ten items. But I don't know if they'd arrive all at once because my villagers will probably be sending letters. So I guess it would be the best if you chose which items you'd like to get first. :)

I think I have a Cosmo fan I'll check later I'm in school right now but I. I screwed up TTing and had pull like 60 weeds

Your wardrobe has arrived. Just drop me a line when you can come over or open the gates. :)

Yup, indeed! :D I could also get you...

blossom lantern, butterfly wall, capricorn ornament, fireworks table, frog-woman pole, leaf bed, maple bonsai, metronome, mountain standee, nutcracker, rooster of barcelos and I could give you bananas if you still need them.

I have a blossom lantern in my closet so I could order the other ten items. But I don't know if they'd arrive all at once because my villagers will probably be sending letters. So I guess it would be the best if you chose which items you'd like to get first. :)

WOW that's a lot! since I'm working on all of my rooms right now, I think ordering any of them would be great, and I don't care much about the wait. (hey that rhymes! XD) Price?

Oh and also, price for the wardrobe and tiara wig. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I have a Cosmo fan I'll check later I'm in school right now but I. I screwed up TTing and had pull like 60 weeds

Thanks! price? :)

Last edited:
Back