Buying Ranch and Green Series, & Hairbow Wig!

milly

(*´∀`*)♥
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (22) +
Please name your prices!

Also happy to catalog the ranch or green series. In return I can offer you to catalog the alpine, modern wood, regal, exotic or rococo set. Or I'll pay 20k.

Thanks!

Grr you keep on beating me to people matt! Gosh dang it :C

I can get you the ranch set if Matt does not get it for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

.-. I promise I am not stalking him, I just click everything that's sets buying sets.

Grr you keep on beating me to people matt! Gosh dang it :C

I can get you the ranch set if Matt does not get it for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

.-. I promise I am not stalking him, I just click everything that's sets buying sets.

XDD I'm sorry
I tend to beat people to threads without even trying :p
It'd be great if you can help though, I'm very busy in my chat:
http://xat.com/TheTownOfLeafBend

Haha! Well, thank you both! :p

I just realised Matt, I was hoping to order from you any way when I caught you online!

Well, I'm not sure what is happening now but if it's possible I'd love to get these two series & hairbow wig, let me know how much they cost. :)

Thank you both for helping!

Last edited:
Haha! Well, thank you both! :p

I just realised Matt, I was hoping to order from you any way when I caught you online!

Well, I'm not sure what is happening now but if it's possible I'd love to get these two series & hairbow wig, let me know how much they cost. :)

Thank you both for helping!

Whenever I have time, I will definitely get you what you want <3
Just keep coming back to my chat :3
Relying on messages is really tough to manage

I forgot, did I give you what you wanted yet? xD So sorryz
I get so busy helping others, it's hard to keep track. Feel free to keep bugging me about this til you get it. I definitely have what you need ^_^

You didn't! But I keep missing you online, and you're so kind helping everyone out I feel awful asking for something. :p

XD It's always okay to ask me for things. I enjoy using my complete catalog to help others. I'll catch yew eventually ^_^

Back