• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Quite the bargain

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
<big><big><big>Hello and Welcome to the Absolutly Random Trivia!</big>

here is your host: Piranha2

*yay*

heres how things will work, i will post 10 questions, you will PM me the answers, then i will post how many you got right on the score board... pretty simple right? good

:)

tonights topic is....

Piranha2!

ok... tonight is things about me! horray! now you can test your skills on how much you know me

Questions:

1. what was my name here at TBT before it was Piranha2?
2. how old am i?
3. what state do i live in?
4. what is my Favorite Smiley?
5. what happened to my Profile? (NSider)
6. around how many posts do i have at NSider?
7. what is my NSider Avatar?
8. what is my MSN name?
9. T/F i am a girl
10. T/F i have a pet cat named Whiskers

ok, try doing these without looking places... since most of them can be found places

:p yeah, if you do it all off the top of your head, you get a dollar (not really)

and remember... <big><big><big><big><big>PM ME! </big></big></big> your answers.

thank you, good luck

:D

<big><big><big><big><big>Score Board! </big></big></big>
yay... the score board... this is the place to see your score... and everyone elses

a bad score is nothing to be ashamed of... seriously... i would probably miss a few things about myself

:p

anyway, here we go:

Quiz 1 Subject: Piranha2, Scores:

Min

Nice one Zero.

:p He had posted them here, by the way.

;) He deleted the post, I'm not insane.

PIKMIN042 said:
Nice one Zero. :p He had posted them here, by the way. ;) He deleted the post, I'm not insane.

yeah, no one could see my answers. I should have edited it,but I decided deleting was better.

edit: stupid spelling errors.

What's it like? Mines under construction, but it has white furniture with grey walls and almost black accents. It'll look very ultra-modern once it's finished, but the carpet is annoying...

When you get a job.

I once wanted to be a teacher, then meteorologist, then interior designer (

:p ) and now I want to be a lawyer.

:p More of a legal consultant than someone who goes to court, though.

mines.... white.... with things stuffed everywhere

my beds a bunkbed

:D even though im the only one in here

yours is better.... (even though i've never seen it) black and white is the best

Of course, I want to get a different job until I go to college, but what do you want to be eventually.

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
mine is green walls,green carpet.maroon furniture with a computer and a large TV. It even has a cofee table.
wow.... big...

yeah... i hear "furniture" and im thinking... wow... i've got like... a chair... and a chest (built into my wall :p)

im going to work at gamestop... hopfully... that would be awsome, nobody would get mad at me for playing a gameboy when people arent there its advertising right

Well it is summer and i have more free time...
unfortunately that may mean I will be spending more time with friends or playing new videogames!!

So I was at Gamestop with some recently aquired money and my brother wanted X-men Legends but they had a buy 2 used games get one free so I picked out Baiten Kiatos(heard it ws a good RPG), and Viewtiful Joe, which was also supposed to be good. So far I've been playing Viewtiful Joe and it is fun but I wanted to know if you guys thought those are good choices to buy.

Well for me I got Engineer, Pilot, or something with video games.

i already am taking lessons to learn to fly but i think I want a different job, but having my own plane would be pretty sweet! Who needs a car!

for the other 2 I will start at square one in college.

Back