• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Question on cycling villagers

BeanBoy

Bells
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Basically I started a new town a few days ago and whilst still deciding whether or not I like it, I was going to do some cycling. I have cycled in the past but that was when I knew that I wanted to delete my town, so I would like to know what are the real disadvantages of cycling, like if I decide to keep my town will it mess up my game in any way? Thanks for taking the time to read this

Last edited:
I think it depends on how you cycle. I personally don't so this is just what I have gleaned from being on this forum. From what I understand, because cycling is based around TTing then if you don't set your town to beautiful town you can end up with a town full of weeds. Also if there's any villagers you do want to keep you have to be really careful keeping track of them.

i dont think it messes up the game. you just end up with many weeds and/or flowers c:

Back