question about plot resetting

gabuie

Bells
Switch
1511-4631-5144
Poptart Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
ok i'm new to this and i have never plot reset in my whole animal crossing life. anyways so i'm logged into my mayor (i haven't saved yet) and there's a villanger that moved in. is it possible for me to just turn off my game and make a new character and go to whatever time that's needed to plot reset? would it change villangers or would it just change the placement of the fence? thanks :)

ps. i wasn't expecting anybody to move in!

Last edited:
how does plot resetting even work? what if you're not expecting any villanger to move in? what is the eta when another villanger is suppose to move in when another one just moved out the day before? is it just always the day after or what? i've looked at a guide for plot resetting and it was vague and wasn't helpful at all. in fact it wasn't even the originial person who made the guide who posted it lolz i have so many unanswered question plz help some1

Last edited:
every day you have less than 10 villagers, go as a new character to make sure no villagers appear each day after 6am. the villager moving in data is written as the game is loaded for the first time in a day, but isn't saved with a new character.

every day you have less than 10 villagers, go as a new character to make sure no villagers appear each day after 6am. the villager moving in data is written as the game is loaded for the first time in a day, but isn't saved with a new character.

so basically if a villanger moves out the day after, the next day i should reset my time to 6 and load a new character to check if anyone moved in?

so basically if a villanger moves out the day after, the next day i should reset my time to 6 and load a new character to check if anyone moved in?

don't reset time to six, anytime after 6 will be fine, but a new character is needed. remember to save with that character, too.

Back