question about live chat

KAD

Bells
so the admins have mod abilites in chat right?
and if they dont how do they expect to get to the trouble maker if they dont listen and change their SN?

hopefully, there isn't a trouble maker at all, but i'll leave this question for whichever mod/admin gets here 1st tomorrow.

Yes, we have total mod abilities in the chat. We just log on using a secure thingy... Can't say anything else. Yes, you may be banned if you don't behave in chat. And yes, your IP is visible to us no matter what.

Bulerias said:
Yes, we have total mod abilities in the chat. We just log on using a secure thingy... Can't say anything else. Yes, you may be banned if you don't behave in chat.
really?awesome!wait...so would it be possible for someone else that had admin powers from another like...forum to ban us?then what would happen:| i dont feel too safe if that CAN happen....

KAD said:
Bulerias said:
Yes, we have total mod abilities in the chat. We just log on using a secure thingy... Can't say anything else. Yes, you may be banned if you don't behave in chat.
really?awesome!wait...so would it be possible for someone else that had admin powers from another like...forum to ban us?then what would happen:| i dont feel too safe if that CAN happen....
why would they ban u omg it is set up 4 our forum not theres. they wud like have to hax an admin leik buleries or sumthing to get admin powers on r forum.

Back