• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

šŸ° pwyw shop šŸ° [open]

sketch if you want any changes:
4461605-DSE6YIG8qkR8RgFN.png
Let me know when youā€™re available for the payment ^^
It looks great! I PM you

Style: Chibi
Ref(s):
EWD9-GXU0AAh-XD.png

unknown.png
Pose/personality: Peppy! The pose is up to you!
Offer: 150TBT
Important notes: She's my headcanon Cheri gijinka! If you could draw her wearing a dreamy sweater, it would be nice! (also to be clear, she has red hair and red eyes)
TopsTexTopOuterLYumekawa0.png

Style: Chibi
Ref(s):
EWD9-GXU0AAh-XD.png

unknown.png
Pose/personality: Peppy! The pose is up to you!
Offer: 150TBT
Important notes: She's my headcanon Cheri gijinka! If you could draw her wearing a dreamy sweater, it would be nice! (also to be clear, she has red hair and red eyes)
TopsTexTopOuterLYumekawa0.png
Accepted! Iā€™ll probably send the sketch tonight ^^ what kind of pants/shoes should she have?

Accepted! Iā€™ll probably send the sketch tonight ^^ what kind of pants/shoes should she have?
Hi! OMG I JUST SAW THIS I WASN'T NOTIFIED ADFDADSF if you could, maybe the cute sneakers, pompom socks and terry cloth shorts?
BottomsTexPantsHotFluffy1.png
SocksTexBobble0.png
ShoesHighcutCute0.png

IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY OMG I FEEL SO BAD
Also please tell me when to send the payment!

Hi! OMG I JUST SAW THIS I WASN'T NOTIFIED ADFDADSF if you could, maybe the cute sneakers, pompom socks and terry cloth shorts?
BottomsTexPantsHotFluffy1.png
SocksTexBobble0.png
ShoesHighcutCute0.png

IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY OMG I FEEL SO BAD
Also please tell me when to send the payment!
Itā€™s okay! You can pay now or when I post the sketch c:

Darn I dont have enough tbt! Thanks though lovely work ā™„

Style: I love the 1st chibi you did for allainah if i could get that style pls with pink polkadots in the background as well.
Ref(s): pics below
Pose/personality: smiling holding a Lolly plush please with real hands. Also if I could get the rose flower crown on my head in the last pic.
Important notes: Love pink and purple colors
Offer:150TBT

thank you for considering!! I love your stylešŸ’œ

Attachments

• D1C9A4C6-BCD8-45B3-A29C-ED4E4E1A670B.jpeg
    D1C9A4C6-BCD8-45B3-A29C-ED4E4E1A670B.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 4
  • 2FF4621C-D70C-4B73-B9E6-205B21CB8A79.jpeg
    2FF4621C-D70C-4B73-B9E6-205B21CB8A79.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 17
  • CCA13FE3-7C48-4BFC-A7FA-12A1EB5EB466.jpeg
    CCA13FE3-7C48-4BFC-A7FA-12A1EB5EB466.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Style: I love the 1st chibi you did for allainah if i could get that style pls with pink polkadots in the background as well.
Ref(s): pics below
Pose/personality: smiling holding a Lolly plush please with real hands. Also if I could get the rose flower crown on my head in the last pic.
Important notes: Love pink and purple colors
Offer:150TBT

thank you for considering!! I love your stylešŸ’œ
Thanks for your interest! c:
For allainahā€™s art do you mean this one? Itā€™s an old half-body so it would be more like this now, or do you want a normal chibi?
Sorry I want to make sure since Iā€™m a bit confused if you want a regular half-body or full-body chibi > <;

Thanks for your interest! c:
For allainahā€™s art do you mean this one? Itā€™s an old half-body so it would be more like this now, or do you want a normal chibi?
Sorry I want to make sure since Iā€™m a bit confused if you want a regular half-body or full-body chibi > <;
Oh sorry my apologies, I would like a normal full body chibi with pink dots in the background if possible? That would be lovely. Sorry I wasn't more clear. What does clean/finished mean btw? I just saw a couple of people ask for that so was wondering? Thank you so much:)

Oh sorry my apologies, I would like a normal full body chibi with pink dots in the background if possible? That would be lovely. Sorry I wasn't more clear. What does clean/finished mean btw? I just saw a couple of people ask for that so was wondering? Thank you so much:)
Ohh I understand now, thanks for clarifying :blush: I can do that~ The clean/finished thing was from my old style since I also had a quick/sketchy option before ^^
I have to finish someone elseā€™s art first, but Iā€™ll try to have a sketch for you in a day or 2

Back