• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling (PWYW) Apollo, Beau, Chrissy, Eugene, Filbert, Lobo, Phoebe, Reneigh, Spork in boxes this weekend (before island reset)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. NMT

Minou

Bells
Island
Miyushima
Blue Holiday Candle
Floral Train Car
Tockoid
Kagamimochi
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Red Christmas Stocking
Kwanzaa Candy
Matryoshka Doll
Gingerbread Man
Hot Cocoa
Feedback
100% (441) +
Hi!!

My mom plays animal crossing and is looking forward to new adventures on her new island.

She is almost ready to reset her current one and has the following villagers that are up for grabs for anyone who wants them!

It will be a
PWYW in forms of NMT so she can use them for her future island explorations.

This is NOT an auction. Villagers will be given on a first come first serve basis. Therefore, I will only accept order forms written here on this thread.

I will be online this whole weekend (eastern time) so please have your open plot land ready by then! I have amiibo cards, so once you have your plot land ready, I can get the villager you want in boxes within an hour with TT.

Without further ado, below are the villagers as well as the order form:

Apollo

Beau
Chrissy
Eugene
Filbert
Lobo (adopted)
Phoebe
Reneigh (adopted)

Spork

Order form:
IGN:
Island name:
Wanted villager:
"Do you have an open plot land?":
Your offer in NMT:

Availabilities this weekend:

Last edited:
IGN: Audrey
Island name: Eloriwyn
Wanted villager:
Reneigh
"Do you have an open plot land?":
Yes
Your offer in NMT:
Availabilities this weekend: after 6pm ET on Friday, and then anytime all weekend

IGN: Ghost
Island name: Charnel
Wanted villager: Lobo
"Do you have an open plot land?": I can open it if I get a heads up
Your offer in NMT: 30
Availabilities this weekend: Any time

IGN: Audrey
Island name: Eloriwyn
Wanted villager: Reneigh
"Do you have an open plot land?": Yes
Your offer in NMT: 15
Availabilities this weekend: after 6pm ET on Friday, and then anytime all weekend
Hi! Perfect! I will be able to work on yours this evening. Will PM you after 6pm once I get Reneigh in boxes!
Post automatically merged:

IGN: Ghost
Island name: Charnel
Wanted villager: Lobo
"Do you have an open plot land?": I can open it if I get a heads up
Your offer in NMT: 30
Availabilities this weekend: Any time
Hello! That's great! if you want I can get Lobo ready for you tonight if you can get an open plot land by 9pm eastern time.otherwise it can wait for the weekend if you prefer.

Last edited:
Hi! Perfect! I will be able to work on yours this evening. Will PM you after 6pm once I get Reneigh in boxes!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! That's great! if you want I can get Lobo ready for you tonight if you can get an open plot land by 9pm eastern time.otherwise it can wait for the weekend if you prefer.

That time works for me! 9 pm Eastern. May I ask also if he is original?

I've been considering Apollo or Beau since you posted this. I'll decide today and if so, TT to get a plot open for one of them. :)

I've been considering Apollo or Beau since you posted this. I'll decide today and if so, TT to get a plot open for one of them. :)
No problem ! I can reserve one of them for you if you like so no one else can get the villager. Which of the two you'd like me to reserve ? I can not unfortunately reserve both.

No problem ! I can reserve one of them for you if you like so no one else can get the villager. Which of the two you'd like me to reserve ? I can not unfortunately reserve both.
You don't have to reserve one, if i haven't decided and miss out, that's on me. But I appreciate the kindness. ❤

Hi! since there doesn't seem to be more replies, my mom wants to reset her island tomorrow morning.
Hope that doesn't ruin anyone's plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back