• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Prop Man...closing in.

.bored said:
*cough*Double-posts*cough*
xD
How ironic, with all this spam discussion. I actually think there are many, many people who spam much more than PM, myself included.

But congrats PM, hope you get your #4 spot.

JJH0369 said:
.bored said:
xD
How ironic, with all this spam discussion. I actually think there are many, many people who spam much more than PM, myself included.

i should ban you for wishing him luck! <_<

:p

DarthGohan1 said:
JJH0369 said:
.bored said:
xD

i should ban you for wishing him luck! <_<

:p
Are you #4? Or do you just hate PM?

I actually don't really spam. And if I do its not that much. I start a lot of topics which has a lot to do with it. But if I do spam it would be in the wishing well. Post count doesn't increase nor decrease for the users.

Propaganda Man said:
I actually don't really spam. And if I do its not that much. I start a lot of topics which has a lot to do with it. But if I do spam it would be in the wishing well. Post count doesn't increase nor decrease for the users.
Same here.

And good luck takeing down Gohan. :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidtongue:

Propaganda Man said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
i dont spam. <_<
Neither do I. D:
The 200 page chat thread says different.
and when was the last time I posted there more than twice a week?
? That was directed to Bul. Actually Bul and Smart. They filled it up.
o never mind than D=

1. I thought you were talking about Termina Cafe
2. I thought you quoted me >.>

Back