• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

profile customization

yosugay

餅ガール
Bells
it would be cool to customize your profile, yknow with a custom background and custom html and all that. would that be a little too much? haha

I don't really think it would be necessary for TBT. I personally don't mind the background as it is. It's simple and isn't distracting like others could be.

I wouldn't want to waste my time editing my profile x3 I think it looks fine and even if we would be able to edit it there's no real reason to.

idk if there was u know..customization i feel like there would probably have to be limits so your profile isnt painfully hard to read

Yeah I don't think there'd be much point ~ I rarely look at anyone's profile >.>

It could probably be an add-on in the shop, so you don't have to have it. You could probably report those whose profile is bright/distracting/etc. and they'll suspend it for a few days/week/whatever.

I think it'd be nice--I've always liked when I can customize my profile... and unsurprisingly, it becomes very pink, but yeah.

Actually, it would be a cute way of advertising towns and stuff. Like.. i dunno.. I seriously don't know what i'm talking about..

I think it'd be nice--I've always liked when I can customize my profile... and unsurprisingly, it becomes very pink, but yeah.
haha same!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I don't think there'd be much point ~ I rarely look at anyone's profile >.>
there'd be a point for people that like customizing their own things. it doesnt matter if you look at it or not lol

Last edited:
That would be cool! : D maybe just some small things though, like different grass and color and borders and idk but not so much that these things everywhere and aAAUTO PLAY MUSIC

Back