• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Prevent void move ins

ScaryGhosts

stump maker
Bells
Switch
5994-8809-5956
Lobo
Pumpkin Cupcake
Hey everyone! I?ve been trying to get a villager to move into the 10th spot into my town, and the last time that my tenth villager moved out, the next morning there was already a plot for a villager who moved out of someone?s void. Luckily, I love the villager and am going to keep him, but I would like to prevent this from happening so i can actually get the villager I want.

I have had confirmed that you cannot invite a new villager to move into your town while your tenth is in boxes. Is there any other way to ensure that there will only be 9 villagers in your town the morning after your tenth moves?

Does anyone know exactly how void move ins work? Is there a certain amount of time that I should wait to trade with others before my tenth moves out or anything along those lines?

Thank you guys for all of your help!

I have more than one console. So, this move-ins-from-the-void thing happens a lot in my towns. I'm fine with that, but sometimes I need to keep a spot to hold my friend's villager etc. So I did experiment long ago, to verify the system of this void & move-ins. Hope this gives you some hint.

-> click <-

Last edited:
Back