Post something good that happened to you today.

I had good food T.T and my present was one of the only ones my niece really reacted to haha >:D

It was my young cousin's birthday and we called to congratulate him as a family :)
Also watched some of the Invictus Games, which were held in Toronto this year!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

We blasted the TV watching Bryan Adams sing - he's still a super performer!

I didn't had biscuits to breakfast.
So my boyfriend brought home a 1,30m baguette.. french people :rolleyes:

nothing i just got up like an hour ago but wow I'm in a good mood !!!! wish I had something cool to do today i need to use this energy somehow

guESS WHO ACED ALL THEIR TESTS :,DDD

also! I have a four day weekend huehue time to eat a heck ton of apple pie

Last edited:
not my dad calling that's for sure.

technically last night but yeah got a red king crab finally lol

Back in 2011 I participated in a study for like, suicide prevention for the Army, and the research group just contacted me to fill out a survey for their followup study, and they're sending me 50 dollars for filling out the survey, which is awesome because I just took a trip and I'm suuuuper broke and I was kind of freaking out about my car insurance bill

Got a 92% on an exam. considering the subject (science), that is a huge accomplishment for me. ^^

My family got an iPad for my baby brother (though that doesn't really relate to me and we're having complications with it....) and I had some KFC :^)

I finally got my Splatoon road designs today, and this has been the first time in WEEKS I've actually spend 3 hours in a row without a break fixing my town with those paths.

had pizza and coffee and made some cookie dough from a new recipe to bake tomorrow!

My brother went to the store with me to get soda and he found me a mint-chocolate oreo candy bar, it looks super good

My sister got that awesome kids watch with lots of games and stuff on it for like $70 plus warranty and tax $80 (for her birthday)... I got a $15 iTunes card from my money, which we had $59 funds to use, so me and my sis spent them on in-game things which left us with $30 funds. Lots of money spent today but it was great!

Last edited:
actually had something for breakfast and got a notification that my scarf is shipped :lemon:

Back