• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Poncho or Rowan?

Poncho or Rowan?

• Poncho

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Rowan

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

Hound00med

Come join the dark side..
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ohey guys.. So I'm pathetic at deciding, well, anything..

So here's a small poll to help me decide between two epic jock villagers?

If you like to decide who fits in most in a town, the rest of my villagers are: Sydney, Eugene, Erik, Tom, Flora, Rocket, Astrid, Boomer and Poppy (they're all staying as dreamies :))

95px-Poncho_NewLeaf_Official.png
95px--Rowan_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Poncho! He was in my town and he's cute go for him <33

Are you going to use the villager that is more popular or not? Hahaha
I went for Poncho. He's a cutie >.<

I think a jock should look strong. I'd just laugh at poncho and his weightlifting stories.

Are you going to use the villager that is more popular or not? Hahaha
I went for Poncho. He's a cutie >.<

Absolutely not.. I go for who I like :) .. Otherwise I'd have a town with Bam and/or Rudy, but that just doesn't suit me, I like them both, but I don't want either..

All the jocks I'm considering are very unpopular, but Poncho and Rowan are the two I'm considering the most atm

Poncho! He's been my favorite throughout all the Animal Crossing games. In my town his out is aligned next to Eugene's house, and they have the same house. It actually looks pretty cute having their houses next to each other like that. I also had Rowan in my town a while back and I didn't exactly enjoying having him in my town as much as I thought I would.

Poncho! Eugene and Poncho act like best friends in my town, maybe the same thing will happen to your Eugene. owo

Poncho for sure.

I know that most people have recommended Poncho but I'd go with Rowan. He just fits the "jock" personality so much better in my opinion AND he's a tiger.

Back