• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading 🏪 PomPoki Shoppie! ✈ *Update!*

Hello! This is Ellie from Solaris.

Would 20k Belles work for the black park clock?

Hi Ellie! That's fine, your order will be available tomorrow, as that colour clock is on my main island which doesn't TT (time travel), are you happy to wait until then?

Yes, sure next weekend pickup is fine. Unless you want to spread it out, I can collect half of it this weekend. Up to you, no rush. Corrections to the order form:

only 1 drink machine pink
only 1 snack machine orange
only 1 lighthouse - blue strip

Thanks so much!

📫 *ding ding!* Your order is ready, please reply here so I know you're online - I'll PM you shortly...
Post automatically merged:

I would be happy to wait! Is there a specific time you would like to meet?

I'll ping you here once order is ready, after you reply I'll send through PM - so no not really a time haha, anytime we are both online type of thing.

Hmmm, well IGB would be around the 300k+, NMT's would be like x4, or if you have any items that are on my wishlist? Entirely up to you.

📫 *ding ding!* Your order is ready, please reply here so I know you're online - I'll PM you shortly...
How much just to catalog the items I requested earlier?

How much just to catalog the items I requested earlier?

You can catalogue them but you won't be able to purchase them through your 'Nook Shopping', their unique to every Town Hall catalogue via the 'Nook Stop' - it will say 'Not for sale' within the system.

You can catalogue them but you won't be able to purchase them through your 'Nook Shopping', their unique to every Town Hall catalogue via the 'Nook Stop' - it will say 'Not for sale' within the system.
I'm just looking to catalog them.

Name: Donna
Town: Bangkok
I'm interested in
teacup ride - pastel
2x public bench - monochrome

2NMT for teacup, and 1NMT each for public bench?
=4

Okay! :) Thank you in advance

Oh wait! I'm so sorry! I lie! The black park clock will be available in like 20minutes? (cycling villagers and Nana is currently in boxes, waiting for her timer to TT) but I can get you the clock today, haha. If any of that made sense!

Name: Donna
Town: Bangkok
I'm interested in
teacup ride - pastel
2x public bench - monochrome

2NMT for teacup, and 1NMT each for public bench?
=4

Hi Donna! That's fine :) Your order will be ready tomorrow, I'll ping you here for pick up.

would you be willing to trade your cheery lamp for the writing poster (abcs) on your wishlist?

can i get the pastel book stands if still available? I can make and customize the aroma pot to pink for you!

would you be willing to trade your cheery lamp for the writing poster (abcs) on your wishlist?

Cherry lamp? Yes, can do. I'll PM you in a tic.

can i get the pastel book stands if still available? I can make and customize the aroma pot to pink for you!

Sure can! I'll PM you soon.

Name: Nadia
Town: Okinawa
I'd like the park clock (white), phone box (red), lighthouse (blue), aroma diffuser (pink), book stands (pastel) and sewing machine (pink) please!

Would 330k for all be ok? Let me know, thanks! c:

Last edited:
Name: Nadia
Town: Okinawa
I'd like the park clock (white), phone box (red), lighthouse (blue) please, aroma diffuser (pink), and sewing machine (pink)!

Would 300k for all be ok? Let me know, thanks! c:

Hi Nadia! Woul it be too much to ask for 400k? Your order won't be available until next weekend too, will that be alright with you?

Hi Nadia! Woul it be too much to ask for 400k? Your order won't be available until next weekend too, will that be alright with you?

Hi there! I also added in the book stands (pastel). So all in all it would be the:

park clock (white), phone box (red), lighthouse (blue), aroma diffuser (pink), book stands (pastel) and sewing machine (pink)

I can do 420k for everything and next weekend would be fine, thanks!

Back