• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Looking for a breeder to breed me a Sableye with the Eggmoves: Recover (or Moonlight) and Sucker Punch and an Espurr with Barrier and Assist.

Nature/IV's and such don't matter since I can fix them later, I'd like nicknames for them too but that's something that can be done when you're working on them.

I can offer Mega Stones, Rare Candies, Masterballs, BP items etc.
Just need the Espurr, Ability should be Own Tempo and Barrier is a must as an eggmove, I can live without Assist though.

EDIT: Baaaaaaaaaaw fine, I can probably exploit the hell outta you with my Powersave if it gets me this darn Espurr.

Just PM me and I can tell you what I can do >_<

Last edited:
Just need the Espurr, Ability should be Own Tempo and Barrier is a must as an eggmove, I can live without Assist though.

EDIT: Baaaaaaaaaaw fine, I can probably exploit the hell outta you with my Powersave if it gets me this darn Espurr.

Just PM me and I can tell you what I can do >_<

I have what I believe to be an Own Tempo Espurr that knows assist. I bred it ages ago for a shiny but I can breed it to get you one.

If you could also breed Barrier onto it, that'd be sweet.

I'd be happy to pay TBT for it :>

Does anyone have a Winter Sawsbuck Male? :) Can trade in-game bells (not sure how much TBT you would need if you want that!)

Does anyone have a spare Ditto that is at least 4IV or higher? I'm going to start competitive battling and I want to breed pokemon. PM me!

If anyone has Winter, Summer, or Autumn Deerlings, please let me know! I will pay tbt bells for them :D

I have a Powersave u screb.

I don't plan to charge for it either.
Unless for fanart of what I want, but I'd literally be your whore for that.

Last edited:
Kirby using its Hands to look like breasts.

I see nothing wrong here.

Last edited:
Back