• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Someone wanna trade a Fancy Vivillon. I missed the event by 1 day ;-;. I can give any Pok?mon in exchange, legendaries, shinies, normal ones, competitive ones (with perfect IVs), etc. (all legit), or bells of AC or DLCs. Whatever!

had I been able to obtain two of them, I'd have let you have one for free; alas.. I don't only X, only y; and I need fancy vivi for my collection

That means no? xDDD

If things fall through with Dr J, I happen to have one I can trade! :) I got it with my second game when the event was released and I've kept it untouched in my Pok?bank since. If interested shoot me a PM. ^.^

HI I'm looking to trade Pokemon for eggs needed for my Pokemon X Egglocke. I can offer Pokemon from my friend safaris (List in spoiler) which I can nickname for you and a few random Pokemon I have that I don't need for my Living 'dex, I don't do "Can I have x shiny", "I would like x Pokemon with x IVs" or "I want a Diancie (Or any legends for that matter)", so don't bother with those please. Please don't tell me what is in the egg you have traded as it is meant to be a surprise! Please PM me with offers and FCs, I accept single and multiple offers. I will be online Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri this week from 6pm-9pm GMT and almost all day at the weekends, same with the week after including Wednesday! I'm aiming to get another 120-150 eggs by the 15th so I can start the Egglocke on the 16th, I already have 1 box (30 eggs) sorted by breeding my own Pokemon.
Fire
Magmar
Charmeleon
Pansear
Pyroar
Larvesta
Fairy
Jigglypuff
Togepi
Kirlia
Spritzee
Fighting
Meditite
Pancham
Mienfoo
Throh
Psychic
Abra
Espurr
Girafarig
Grumpig
Sigilyph
Grass
Oddish
Sawsbuck
Petilil
Tangela
Sunkern
Swadloon
Pansage
Dragon
Dragonair
Fraxure
Gabite
Noibat
Ghost
Lampent
Pumpkaboo
Shupet
Phantump
Rock
Nosepass
Pupitar
Ground
Phanphy
Marowak
Sandshrew
Camerupt
Bug
Masquerain
Paras
Illumise
Volbeat
Ledyba
Poison
Venomoth
Cascoon
Flying
Farfetch?d
Doduo
Woobat
Water
Krabby
Floatzel
Bibarel
Wartortle
Octillery
Normal
Aipom
Minccino
Dunsparce
Exploud
Smeargle
Electric
Pachirisu
Stunfisk
Electabuzz
Also I will be documenting my Egglocke on my Pokemon Challenge Tumblr, in my sig.

Just in case I don't get the NA Pokeball Vivillon, would anyone like to trade for it? I can trade Thundurus*, Mewtwo*, Zygarde, Celebi*, a few Level 100 5IV Pokemon, anything! Touch trade is fine too if you feel generous :p

*would like to clone first

I know it isn't that rare....
I just need to pokedex it just in case I miss it.

I got a Shiny Jirachi with wondercard proof of redemption^^
Got it from my cousin in Japan :)

Offers?

LF Someone to help me move my ditto from X to Y

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pls

Last edited:
Back