Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

If I can find my Diamond I can get you some weak but useful Pokemon.

That is if I can find it....

Sadly I just restarted so I have not much of value, Elekid, Eeevee, Grotle (not up for trades) Are probably my most rare pokemon :(

john102 said:
Piranha325 said:
Looking for a Charmander, Torchic and a Treeko. Name what pokemon you want and I'll see if I get catch it.
will you accept charizard?(lvl80)
ZOMG. Of course I will! What Pokemon do you want?

I'm updating my list...

I need/want: Charmander(even though I'm getting a Charizard), Torchic, Treeko, Poochyena, Sharpedo, Entei Mudkip, Squritle, Bulbasuar, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Aron, Electrike, Skitty, Bagon, Rayquaza, Beldum and a Totodile.

I need ALL of these so I can transfer them to Platinum when I get the game.

Piranha325 said:
john102 said:
Piranha325 said:
Looking for a Charmander, Torchic and a Treeko. Name what pokemon you want and I'll see if I get catch it.

I'm updating my list...

I need/want: Charmander(even though I'm getting a Charizard), Torchic, Treeko, Poochyena, Sharpedo, Entei Mudkip, Squritle, Bulbasuar, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Aron, Electrike, Skitty, Bagon and a Totodile.

i'll accept for a totodile/crockanaw/feraligatr. I aalso want someone to trade me a regigias(i don't think that's spelled right)

john102 said:
Piranha325 said:
john102 said:
Piranha325 said:

I'm updating my list...

I need/want: Charmander(even though I'm getting a Charizard), Torchic, Treeko, Poochyena, Sharpedo, Entei Mudkip, Squritle, Bulbasuar, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Aron, Electrike, Skitty, Bagon and a Totodile.

i'll accept for a totodile/crockanaw/feraligatr. I aalso want someone to trade me a regigias(i don't think that's spelled right)

Ugh, I need to get someone to trade me that Pokemon first. I don't have it. Anything else you might want? I really want that Charizard.

Piranha325 said:
john102 said:
Piranha325 said:
john102 said:
Piranha325 said:

I'm updating my list...

Ugh, I need to get someone to trade me that Pokemon first. I don't have it. Anything else you might want? I really want that Charizard.
well besides a Regigigas. I don't know what i want, just post smething your willing to trade.

Back