• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Looking for these Pokemon~

Bellossom

Froslass
No. 109
No. 110
Combee
Bronzong
Kirlia
Drifloon
No. 129
No. 149
Feebas
Wishiwashi
Carkol
Woobat
Pikachu
Umbreon
Swirlix
No. 218
Scraggy
No. 228
No. 229
Corsola
No. 254
Clefairy
Togepi
Cottonee
No. 266
Gothorita
Solosis
No. 273
No. 277
No. 278
Rufflet
Lampent
Mawile
No. 304
Toxapex
Toxtricity
Hippowdon
Trapinch
No. 328
No. 329
No. 340
Passimian
Tutonator
No. 355
No. 360
No. 363
Darumaka
No. 369
Rotom
No. 374
No. 375
No. 376
No. 377
No. 382
No. 383
No. 384
No. 388
No. 389
Sliggoo
Goodra
No. 392
Hakamo-o
Dragapult

hello! i have pokémon shield and am looking for someone to trade with who has pokémon sword. i only need around 20 more poké to complete my pokédex, but most of those are sword exclusives. i'm also happy to dex my zamazenta for your zacian (as long as you trade back). please pm me if you would be interested!

these are the pokémon I need;

- flapple #206
- swirlix #210
- slurpuff #211
- aromatisse #213
- sirfetch’d #219
- sawk #249
- gothita #267
- gothorita #268
- gothitelle #269
- escavalier #274
- mawile #295
- passimian #343
- turtonator #347
- solrock #363
- dracozolt #374
- arctozolt #375
- zacian #398

Looking For: Eiscue in a normal Pokéball. I cant find one in a normal Pokeball on the GTS and I only play Sword so if anyone is willing to trade one for a Stonjourner, or whatever, please message me. Thanks 😊

Edit: Found one 😎

Last edited:
Desperately looking for a Shiny Magikarp in SwSh. Just let me know what you want, and I can see what I can do. Thanks :)

Hiiii!!! I almost have my pokedex complete, but I need just a couple more pokemon to finish it so I can get the shiny charm! Please this is literally my last resort I don't have anyone else to trade with and am having no luck with wonder or link trade. Anyone who can help me out please like this post and/or pm me!

Please be aware that I have Sword and not Shield and that I do not have the DLC, but plan to get it. If I can get some of these pokemon in the DLC I am unaware of that and please let me know if I can.

Pokemon I Need:
-Zamazenta (will be traded back to you, but I'd love to have my own named Cozy if I can)
-Accelgor (I need to trade my Shelmet for a Karrablast, you will get your Karrablast back, but they will be evolved)

Items I Need:
-x2 Fish Fossils
-x1 Drake Fossil

Pokemon I Want (I don't necessarily need these, but I'd really like to have them):
You will not be getting these pokemon back!!! I need to breed them. I can give you shiny and gigantamax pokemon (snorlax and duraludon) in exchange for these!!!
-Hoenn Region Variant Zigzagoon
-Unovan Region Variant Stunfisk
-Unovan Region Variant Darumaka
-Kantonian Region Variant Slowpoke
-Pink Shellos

Also if possible I need someone to trade me 10 pokemon holding Bach's Food Tin so that I can finish my currydex as well!!!

And if none of my pokemon available for trade suit your fancy, I can give you animal crossing stuff!! I can order you something from my catalog or craft you a DIY.

Last edited:
Editing this post as I've gotten quite a bit of the stuff I needed at this point, but still need help.

I'd like to preface this by saying that this is my only way of getting these things as I don't have pokemon bank or home and no one to trade with. And I've come to trust this forum so I feel more comfortable asking here then anywhere else.

I've officially completed my pokedex and got the shiny charm, but I'd also like to have all the regional forms as well and other such things. I'd also like to complete my curry dex. If anyone is willing to help me with these please pm me or like and reply to this post! I'd really appreciate it. Details in the spoiler below!

Pokemon I Need To Trade To Evolve:
-Shelmet (has to be traded for Karrablast, you will get your pokemon back, but it will be evolved in the process)

Pokemon I Want (I don't necessarily need these, but I'd really like to have them):
You will not be getting these pokemon back!!! I need to breed them. I can give you shiny and gigantamax pokemon (see below) in exchange for these!!! I do not have many though, but I plan to wonder trade to hopefully get more trade fodder.
-Hoenn Region Variant Zigzagoon or Linoone
-Unovan Region Variant Stunfisk
-Unovan Region Variant Darumaka or Darmanitan
-Pink Shellos or Gastrodon
-Kanto Region Variant Farfetch'd
-Zamazenta (no nickname please!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Exchange:
-Bob's Food Tin
-Bird Fossil
-Dino Fossil
-Fish Fossil
-i can catch you any Sword exclusive pokemon, nickname them, and trade them to you
-any orderables from my ACNH catalog
-i can craft you DIYS from this list
-i will add what shinies and gigantamax i have for trade tomorrow
-tbt
-igb
-nmt (will have to be bought first)
-hybrid flowers

EDIT:
Thank you so much luckytrait for the food tins and evolving my shelmet!!

Last edited:
I know this isn't the most bustling area of TBT but I don't mind if this possibly takes a little while! :lemon:

I'm looking for someone who can take my Thievul on a quick holiday to the Isle Of Armor to learn Burning Jealousy!
(I can provide the Armorite Ore if necessary. I've got more than I know what to do with and I have no use for it :/)
I'm also willing to work out what would be a fair trade for this!

..I mean, I'm not exactly sure if this is possible, as I still haven't made it through the League, but I thought I'd try! 😅

I know this isn't the most bustling area of TBT but I don't mind if this possibly takes a little while! :lemon:

I'm looking for someone who can take my Thievul on a quick holiday to the Isle Of Armor to learn Burning Jealousy!
(I can provide the Armorite Ore if necessary. I've got more than I know what to do with and I have no use for it :/)
I'm also willing to work out what would be a fair trade for this!

..I mean, I'm not exactly sure if this is possible, as I still haven't made it through the League, but I thought I'd try! 😅
I think this is possible? I have the DLC and can totally take him on a vacation for you, but I don't really know what all I need to do lol if you can instruct me then I can definitely help you out!

Editing this post as I've gotten quite a bit of the stuff I needed at this point, but still need help.

I'd like to preface this by saying that this is my only way of getting these things as I don't have pokemon bank or home and no one to trade with. And I've come to trust this forum so I feel more comfortable asking here then anywhere else.

I've officially completed my pokedex and got the shiny charm, but I'd also like to have all the regional forms as well and other such things. I'd also like to complete my curry dex. If anyone is willing to help me with these please pm me or like and reply to this post! I'd really appreciate it. Details in the spoiler below!

hey! i'm aware it's been quite a while since you posted this, but i figured i'd check anyway: do you still need to trade your shelmet for a karrablast? if so i'd gladly do that trade with you and then hand your accelgor right back!

i could also trade you 10 pokemon holding bach's curry tin. if you could trade me any sword exclusive pokemon in exchange that would be super helpful. i'm in need of all of them, but just whichever ones are easiest to catch would do. lmk know if you're interested!

hey! i'm aware it's been quite a while since you posted this, but i figured i'd check anyway: do you still need to trade your shelmet for a karrablast? if so i'd gladly do that trade with you and then hand your accelgor right back!

i could also trade you 10 pokemon holding bach's curry tin. if you could trade me any sword exclusive pokemon in exchange that would be super helpful. i'm in need of all of them, but just whichever ones are easiest to catch would do. lmk know if you're interested!
OMG YES!!! I do still need both of those!! You'll have to give me a few minutes to catch or breed any sword exclusive pokemon, but can I pm you when I I'm ready? TYSM!!

Was breeding some galarian ponytas for a shiny, and somehow ended up hatching shiny twins 🤯

2021041822133500-B8FAEF4816CAC2B76D11869B05CA7601.jpg

I have a couple normal ponyta babies leftover if anyone would like one for free.

All are: JPN region, moon ball, 5 IV
Options: Run Away/Pastel Veil; male/female

Also, if anyone here wants other pokemon that are JPN region for your own shiny breeding, lmk! (I can also catch you a JPN ditto if you don't care how many IVs it has)

back again, looking for help with finishing my SWSH pokedex!
i have shield and am missing some sword exclusives, namely these:
- deino
- jangmo-o
- gothita
- turtonator
- mawile
- stonjourner
- zacian (will trade for zamazenta, permanent or touch-trade, either works)
i also have some pokemon that need to be traded to evolve, so i'll need to trade them & then get them back.
alternatively, if someone could just trade me the evolved forms, that would also work! these are the evolutions i need:
- slurpuff (i have a swirlix with a whipped dream)
- aromatisse (i have a spritzee with a satchel)
the only shiny i have to offer is a mimikyu. i could also offer shield exclusive pokemon, a 6 perfect IVs LV.1 milcery (naive nature), and a french ditto for masuda method shiny-breeding, but the ditto's IVs aren't great, so if you play competitive it'll mostly be useful if you've unlocked the battle tower & can do hyper training.

outside of pokemon items i could also offer TBT or help with an ACNH wishlist. PHEW, okay, that's all! please lmk if anyone can help!

back again, looking for help with finishing my SWSH pokedex!
i have shield and am missing some sword exclusives, namely these:
- deino
- jangmo-o
- gothita
- turtonator
- mawile
- stonjourner
- zacian (will trade for zamazenta, permanent or touch-trade, either works)
i also have some pokemon that need to be traded to evolve, so i'll need to trade them & then get them back.
alternatively, if someone could just trade me the evolved forms, that would also work! these are the evolutions i need:
- slurpuff (i have a swirlix with a whipped dream)
- aromatisse (i have a spritzee with a satchel)
the only shiny i have to offer is a mimikyu. i could also offer shield exclusive pokemon, a 6 perfect IVs LV.1 milcery (naive nature), and a french ditto for masuda method shiny-breeding, but the ditto's IVs aren't great, so if you play competitive it'll mostly be useful if you've unlocked the battle tower & can do hyper training.

outside of pokemon items i could also offer TBT or help with an ACNH wishlist. PHEW, okay, that's all! please lmk if anyone can help!
Here let me return the favor cause you helped me complete mine. :3

I'll breed you the rest of the sword of exclusives using mine, touch trade you my Zacian, and can trade you back and forth your Swirlix and Aromatisse. cx Just give me a few minutes to get them all bred.

It would help me if you could give one of the pokemon you trade me a boiled egg for curry making. None of the shops want to sell one for like months now and it's the last curry ingredient I need (I messed up one time with the eggs...). -w-

Back