• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

this is probably unlikely
but does anyone have the entire vivillion collection?
or the entire shiny vivillion collection

I know this is a big thing to ask but I am still looking for a level 1 shiny Yamna. Reply to this comment and than I will hopefully arrange a trade with you.

Yeah I added you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I forgot to mention it has a japanese name
is that a big deal or do you want me to switch it into my other game so I can change it

No that's okay! I will keep the Japanese name, it will go English once it evolves. I'm waiting until you're ready now.

Last edited:
Yes I am Claire. I'm sorry but I forgot that I wanted the name Lazerette for my shiny Yanma. If it's not to much trouble could I send it back to you and rename it and than give it back to me?

oh rip I put my 3ds away
can you just pm me tomorrow and I'll do it for you

Anyone got random shiny Pokemon? I'm interested in literally ANY Pokemon! I don't care about moves, IVs, abilities, nature, levels or any of that mess. I'm just looking for shiny Pokemon cuz I'm a horder. I'm willing to pay!!!11!!1 :D You'd probably get a faster response from me of you VM/PM me. Thanks so much!

Back