• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I'm looking for a female Pawniard, paying in tbt! <3

Last edited:
Does everyone have a spare Genesect they’re willing to trade me? I have a bunch of spare legendaries I can give in return.

*may have nicknames

Lugia x1*
Latias x1
Kyogre x1*
Rayquaza x2*
Deoxys x2
Lake guardians x1*
Dialga x1*
Heatran x2
Cresselia x2*
Muskedeers x2*
Keldeo x1
Thundurus x1
Tornadus x1*
Zekrom x2
Jirachi x1
Arceus x2
Regigigas x1
Victini x1
Regice x1
Darkrai x1

If anyone wants a Sandshrew with its hidden ability Sand Rush and knows egg moves rapid spin and flail please pm me I have quite a few~ <3

Does anyone want a shiny Ralts? It unfortunately has an adamant nature, and it's female... but if you want a pretty shiny Gardevoir just to love, PM me!

I have a spare Darkrai and would like a Munchlax in return.

(I obtained it from someone who was giving them away so it's probably cloned. I believe it's from the BW1 gift event)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any female starters in special Pokeballs? I don't have anyone (that I know of) with starters in their Friend Safari, and I'd especially like a HA Chespin in something cooler than a Pokeball. I've got a bunch of stuff I can give in return!

Does anyone have a level 50 or up Blaziken that could be traded to my Omega Ruby game?? I'm preferably looking for one with a Blazikenite item attached to it so it can mega evolve, but if the game doesn't allow items like that to be traded with the Pokemon, then that's fine. I would need help figuring out how to get it though since I plan on using the Blaziken along with my Swampert and Sceptile to beat the Battle Frontier's Super Singles Challenge. I have plenty of Pokemon on my X file that I can trade back. Thanks in advance. :)

I dont have very much to offer in return, but I am looking for each of these pokemon with at least 4 perfect IVs.
Snorunt
Growlithe
Stunfisk
Lapras
Togepi

Thank you!

Doing the depressing job of searching for a mew I don't have a lot but I do have a shiny ninetails which is pretty cool I guess, I'd also be willing to pay in btb/Tbt (I'm also looking for a jirachi so If you'd like to trade me both I'd probably be your best friend)

P.s. I would prefer it if both were original English names (Mew;Jirachi) but I completely understand if this isn't possible

Thank you c:

Last edited:
I dont have very much to offer in return, but I am looking for each of these pokemon with at least 4 perfect IVs.
Snorunt
Growlithe
Stunfisk
Lapras
Togepi

Thank you!

I can breed these for you if you give me each pokemon (I have a 6 IV ditto)

Hi Guys.

Anyone with some Pok?mon TCGO Codes left, please message me! ^^

Thanks and u gotta catch them all! :)

does anyone have a togepi they'd be willing to trade? Im not looking for anything soecial on it.

I don't have much to offer as I am a noob on PKMN X and Alpha Sapphire, but hey, new pokemon are appreciated!
Looking for these guys~

~All the eeveelutions + eevee
-Shiny Is Preferred, Normal Is Accepted
~Ditto (Breeding Purposes)

I can offer little but any help would be awesome!

still looking for mew and Jirachi if anyone is offering?

I'm willing to shell out a fair bit of TBT for it (my moneys in the bank)

Last edited:
Dinosaur~wolf: I will donate a ditto with adamant or Jolly nature (two great natures) though I think they only have 2 or 3 ivs, maybe 4.
Noir: I can get you a high iv pumpkaboo, or just a random one :p

Back