• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Few people I know are pirating the game from wherever the thing got leaked at, mad disrespect toward them.

Why can't some people simply just wait?

Few people I know are pirating the game from wherever the thing got leaked at, mad disrespect toward them.

Why can't some people simply just wait?
I only choose to see the leaked pokemons to get more hyped but the entire freaking game? :|

I feel like I already know most of the game already and that really sucks. Some people are just too impatient to wait ten more days. For me I like it because it's just so satisfying when you finally get it.

It's also really hard not to see spoilers since people tend to put them all over the place (i know i kinda did it in this thread once but...)

It comes out on my birthday and I feel like it's going to be hell waiting until Christmas day to finally play it (I'll have a full two weeks off to indulge myself in the game during Christmas, give or take. It's always been more of a winter-y game for me since X/Y came out anyway.) I've never been great at avoiding spoilers (especially for something like Pokemon.) I'll probably throw myself into my ac town so I can resist the urge to check reddit or facebook tbh

I'll be at my local walmart at midnight, mean mugging the electronics employee until they give me my precioussss.

:p

The plot is also leaking on 4chan. this game took a lot of anime inspiration

From that one sentence description, I don't have a problem with that. But we'll see.

I actually went and sought out the datamine info from the demo, but so far I've managed to not see any of the info from the leaked full game. If I somehow see it, it doesn't bother me too terribly much. For me, Pokemon is not really a game that you can spoil for me, in the sense that I get fun out of the experience, out of collecting Pokemon and trying to complete the Pokedex, and battling. Knowing what Pokemon exist in the game, what stats and movesets they have, and the story (which is generally JRPG Lite as far as story goes - not complex and usually quite predictable) won't affect my enjoyment whatsoever.

tumblr_odtp2qHVWC1r8sc3ro3_400.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

rowlet is too precious

Favorite themes from the new game? That have been officially revealed through the trailers that is. I really dig the one that plays when Silvally was revealed.

OMG ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT UNTIL THE GAME COMES OUT SHEEEEEEE~!

*ahem* sorry 'bout that. ^u^'

I hope the game is decently challenging (at least more than X/Y were), but I'm just excited about the customization. And Mimikyu~! I mean, I even pre-ordered the game 4 months in advance so all I've been doing since then is watching all the theories and trailers about it ever since. The hype is SO real, I can't even....T3T

OMG ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT UNTIL THE GAME COMES OUT SHEEEEEEE~!

*ahem* sorry 'bout that. ^u^'

I hope the game is decently challenging (at least more than X/Y were), but I'm just excited about the customization. And Mimikyu~! I mean, I even pre-ordered the game 4 months in advance so all I've been doing since then is watching all the theories and trailers about it ever since. The hype is SO real, I can't even....T3T

Mimikyu is probably one of the reasons why I'm most excited as well.

Oh really? -3- What's the other reasons...?

I'm very interested in seeing what objectives the various different trials are going to entail, the story behind the Ultra Beasts and Type:Null, and there's that whole theory that the Aether Foundation are going to end up being the real bad guys and I am really excited to see just how the plot plays out.

Back