• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

I hope there's at least 8 islands for each gym but that's probably wishful thinking XD I also watched that video and I'm just so excited to see how beautiful and big the first island is. It's such a nice change from the tiny square starter towns and I hope the rest are just as pleasant.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm confused though. Is this gen 6.5 or 7? Whatever happened to those Zygarde forms?

this is gen 7 and the whole thing with zygarde is we really don't know

Last edited:
I just realized that I have to make pixels!
Like, I made my current avatar back when ORAS' Contest Pikachu forms were revealed, and I thus feel the need to do something for Sun and Moon...

TEAM POPPLIO FOR DAYS

In all seriousness, Rowlet is obviously the best one. However, whenever a new gen starts, I always take the water starter first, no matter how much I like it. They always grow on me and become my faves in the end.

Whatever happened to getting Arceus is Diamond and Pearl? Whatever happened to "being able to catch every legendary in ORAS"?

The answer is always the same: GAME FREAK LIES.
try "in the 6th generation" and you'll be spot-on
the thing is, you can complete your national dex from these 4 games
at least, i'm fairly sure

EDIT: w/o mythical pok?mon, ofc, but they're not required anyways

Last edited:
i'm starting to think that the zygarde forms were just for the anime

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoa wait i just had a thought: What if Litten is Fire/Poison?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or atleast become a fire/poison

We are supposedly getting more Sun & Moon news next month, according to Serebii:

"Some images have appeared from this month's CoroCoro and within the issue, while not providing any more new news about Pok?mon Sun & Pok?mon Moon, it confirmed that next month's issue will have a scoop on Pok?mon Sun & Moon and claims itself to be the Pok?mon Main Source for the news. We'll provide full details as and when they come so keep checking back" - http://www.serebii.net/news/2016/12-May-2016.shtml

I'm so hyped, the corocoro leak should be coming out soon, may provide even greater news!

Someone drew these as a prediction:
tumblr_o7090dZMm51vrc197o1_540.jpg

They look good for possible predictions! The artist also drew them based on circus animals.

Last edited:

They look good for possible predictions! The artist also drew them based on circus animals.

These are actually how I'd love for them to look. If Litten's final evolution looks remotely anything like that, it just might be able to redeem itself in my eyes.

I love them, If they lookanything like that I'll be hppy.

Rowlet the ring leader, popplio a sea lion with a ball and litten a tiger who jumps through fire would be so awesome

I doubt they'll do it but imagine Pokemon based on each of the zodiac. I think that'd be pretty cool. The sun legendary reminds me of Leo the Lion so I guess that's where that idea came from.

I doubt they'll do it but imagine Pokemon based on each of the zodiac. I think that'd be pretty cool. The sun legendary reminds me of Leo the Lion so I guess that's where that idea came from.

the fires types in some part of their evolution are based on the zodias
the water based on aquatic animals
and somewhere in the line of the grass its a dinosaur

- - - Post Merge - - -

this look awesome n but im still gonna go with rowlet thoguth i like now the popplion quite a bit

Rowlet is like ... the coolest starter Pokemon I've ever seen.

I usually don't use a starter since I feel like everybody else does and I'm a total Pokehipster. But I might have to make an exception for the first time ever.

Also, I think Popplio (or whatever they're calling that one) is underrated.

Rowlet is like ... the coolest starter Pokemon I've ever seen.

I usually don't use a starter since I feel like everybody else does and I'm a total Pokehipster. But I might have to make an exception for the first time ever.

Also, I think Popplio (or whatever they're calling that one) is underrated.

Popplio doesn't really match the Hawaiian theme for the game as a starter.

Has anyone noticed a lot of people in Facebook, twitter and other sites are talking thrash about Popplio in the most rudest way? I am starting to think Nintendo will once again troll those user who thrashed Popplio like they did for Oshawott and Froakie. While some Rowlet fans already have made fan art or edits where Rowlet is protecting Popplio from the rude comments. In all honesty, I hope the hate for Popplio stops soon as in my opinion, no pok?mon should be hated. Dislike maybe as saying dislike is more like "Oh. It's okay. But I don't like him. I respect your choice though." What do you guys think? Will Popplio have the same result as Oshawott and Froakie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So long as they're not circus animals I'm cool with it.

Um... buddy? They are all referenced as circus animals. Rowlet's attack has a reference of the throwing knife which is shown a lot in a circus. Litten is a reference to the circus tiger, again, shown a lot in the circus. And Popplio is a mixed reference of a sea lion and a clown which is also shown a lot in a circus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These looks good. I would be surprised if this is how they end up. They look incredibly cool in my opinion!

Back