• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Pokeman's Banner Shop | GFX Signatures for Sale!

THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD

BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUU

10487564_694570250578888_2284083604454109556_n.jpg

Banner Style (if nothing specific just put Basic):
Render(s):
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Background (color, image, ect):http://www.webdesignburn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Free-Spring-Wallpaper-HD-for-Desktop-21.jpg
Font/Text:mercedes is boss. {Even though she only has 3 Friends} (oh and a robotic toy rabbit as her boy friend.) [Oh and she's crazy about mlp..] [{And she's in love with fnaf..all 3 games.}]
Size:you know reg TBT size
Border?: round edges
Extra Details:uh make it look good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should make a pink one with my mayor on it saying
"most fabulous member of tbt"

Yeah uh that's wrong that's clearly me boo boo.
lol ;)

Last edited:
Banner Style (if nothing specific just put Basic):
Render(s): Background (color, image, ect):http://www.webdesignburn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Free-Spring-Wallpaper-HD-for-Desktop-21.jpg
Font/Text:mercedes is boss. {Even though she only has 3 Friends} (oh and a robotic toy rabbit as her boy friend.) [Oh and she's crazy about mlp..] [{And she's in love with fnaf..all 3 games.}]
Size:you know reg TBT size
Border?: round edges
Extra Details:uh make it look good.

Well normally this would be a complex but since it's 50% off this weekend it'll only be 2 million. :D

So you just want the images placed wherever looks best, correct?
Also, by "TBT size" you mean 250x700 (or the max sig regulations), right?
Oh, and any specific font or text color? o:

I'll start on it tonight. c:

You should make a pink one with my mayor on it saying
"most fabulous member of tbt"

If you really want me to I can. ;)

*deer in headlights*

o-oh look it's the OP

Well it IS my thread after all. Did ya think you wouldn't hear from me again? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well normally this would be a complex but since it's 50% off this weekend it'll only be 2 million. :D

So you just want the images placed wherever looks best, correct?
Also, by "TBT size" you mean 250x700 (or the max sig regulations), right?
Oh, and any specific font or text color? o:

I'll start on it tonight. c:

If you really want me to I can. ;)

Well it IS my thread after all. Did ya think you wouldn't hear from me again? :rolleyes:

10150812_300186156807031_7522604884215289761_n.jpg

Back