• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pok

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu

Bells
Hiya,
I want to know the dates since ONM said that japan sold 1.2mil copies in 2 days and i want to get it before it sells out...might have to preorder.

EmzStar said:
I hope they have the cool mini Statues when you preorder them!
You get those with the pre-order. Haha! The united kingdom has to wait 12 days longer to get it than the US does.

I preordered Soul Silver on the 15th and asked the person at the till "Will I get the Figurine with this when I collect it?" But he said " We haven't been told about the figurines yet." That was in GAME but in GameStation they didn't have Soul silver for preorder....

EmzStar said:
I preordered Soul Silver on the 15th and asked the person at the till "Will I get the Figurine with this when I collect it?" But he said " We haven't been told about the figurines yet." That was in GAME but in GameStation they didn't have Soul silver for preorder....
If I preordered both, would I get all three figurines if they were to become available?

Ho-Oh
Lugia
Arceus

I all ready have rented an apartment close to the shopping center so i can get it fast.

Back