• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ❀ Plumeria's Shop ❀ [Furniture, Clothing, Hybrids, Free DIY Recipes, and more!] [Updated 8/14!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. Wishlist Items
I’d like kk song neopolitan please and mom’s apron in flowers. also baby’s hat, lacy tank in white, pin tuck pleated dress in brown, pleather fringe bag in white, retro sweater in white, and ballet slippers in pink

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get box corner sofa (black & turqoise) and coffee grinder. Also could I get angled signpost diy and natural square table diy. I see you have a bit of a queue so I dont mind waiting:)

Hi! Can I get the -
Black platform bow shoes
Sailor collar dress
Pin tucked pleated dress pink
Pin tucked pleated dress purple
Pink ballet slippers
Light blue clothes closet
Pink cartoonist set
White upright locker

IGN: Julia
Island: Nova Isle

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Sorry I’m late to reply, I just got back online.
If I can, I'd like to purchase 20 blue hyacinths! :)
Sure! That’d be 4 NMT or 500k IGB, whichever you prefer. Let me know when you’ll be available for me to drop them off. c:
I’d like kk song neopolitan please and mom’s apron in flowers. also baby’s hat, lacy tank in white, pin tuck pleated dress in brown, pleather fringe bag in white, retro sweater in white, and ballet slippers in pink
That would be 18k bells + 2 NMT. Let me know if that works for you!

Hiya, could I please get a whirlpool bath, a changing room, & a cypress bathtub in dark wood?
For those items, it would be 184k bells. Let me know if that sounds good to you. :)

Hi! Can I get box corner sofa (black & turqoise) and coffee grinder. Also could I get angled signpost diy and natural square table diy. I see you have a bit of a queue so I dont mind waiting:)
That’d be 11k bells, plus 2 NMT for the DIYs. Let me know if that’s alright!
Hi! Can I get the -
Black platform bow shoes
Sailor collar dress
Pin tucked pleated dress pink
Pin tucked pleated dress purple
Pink ballet slippers

IGN: Julia
Island: Nova Isle
That would be 14k bells. Let me know if that works for you!

How much for all of your hybrids?
All of them as in every hybrid I have? Just checking cause that would easily be over 500 flowers aha~

Last edited:

Sure! That’d be 4 NMT or 500k IGB, whichever you prefer. Let me know when you’ll be available for me to drop them off. c:

That would be 18k bells + 2 NMT. Let me know if that works for you!

For those items, it would be 184k bells. Let me know if that sounds good to you. :)

That’d be 11k bells, plus 2 NMT for the DIYs. Let me know if that’s alright!

That would be 14k bells. Let me know if that works for you!

All of them as in every hybrid I have? Just checking cause that would easily be over 500 flowers aha~
Hi I added some furniture to the list of items I wanted, just wanna make sure you didn’t miss those! :)

Hi, I'd like to buy these posters: Brewster, Daisy, Pashmina, Sable, Tabby, Tiffany, Tybalt, Wendell. That'll be 16k?
I also have these posters if you would like to catalog any =)

Hi, I'd like to buy these posters: Brewster, Daisy, Pashmina, Sable, Tabby, Tiffany, Tybalt, Wendell. That'll be 16k?
I also have these posters if you would like to catalog any =)
Hi! Sure! I’d like to catalog the following posters if it’s alright: Beau, Blanca, Bluebear, Bob, Chrissy, Megan, Mitzi, Tom Nook. :)

Yup! We don't have to do it all in one sitting cause that's got to be time-consuming but I'd love to get them all if you're willing to sell them in bulk.

Yup! We don't have to do it all in one sitting cause that's got to be time-consuming but I'd love to get them all if you're willing to sell them in bulk.
I would be willing to bulk sell them, but it would have to be for NMT, since I need them more than bells atm, so it’s just preferable. :) Just added it up and it would be 135 tickets for all of my flowers. It’s about 900 flowers. I can send you the full list with numbers if you like, I removed it from the original post to prevent any confusion for anyone else who might be interested in buying hybrids.
Post automatically merged:

Yes thats fine ^^
Sorry for the wait, I was a bit backed up on trades. Will get the posters together now and PM you when they’re ready. c:

Last edited:
I would be willing to bulk sell them, but it would have to be for NMT, since I need them more than bells atm, so it’s just preferable. :) Just added it up and it would be 135 tickets for all of my flowers. It’s about 900 flowers. I can send you the full list with numbers if you like, I removed it from the original post to prevent any confusion for anyone else who might be interested in buying hybrids.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for the wait, I was a bit backed up on trades. Will get the posters together now and PM you when they’re ready. c:
Hi sorry for the late reply! I can do 4 nmt. :)
Also if this doesn't get through today I can do it tomorrow at 11AM PST.

I would be willing to bulk sell them, but it would have to be for NMT, since I need them more than bells atm, so it’s just preferable. :) Just added it up and it would be 135 tickets for all of my flowers. It’s about 900 flowers. I can send you the full list with numbers if you like, I removed it from the original post to prevent any confusion for anyone else who might be interested

I can do NMT. I don’t know if you’re still online or how long you’ll be, but I’ll get everything together ASAP and just shoot you a message when I’m finished. We can work out the trade times and stuff whenever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back