PLEASE STOP IT!!

THEBOBINATOR

Bells
please stop all of the flaming, spaming, and general meanness that is going around here. It is getting on my nerves, as you people have caused 2 of my best frinds to leave these forums. If any of the flaming gets directed at me, I won't hesitate in leaving.

we aren't exactly flaming... well, im not anyway... but i dont see anyone else that is...

DSFAN wanted questions answered... so we answered them... then he got mad, and yelled... we werent flaming... we were recounting history :|

sorry if it looks like that...

but please, forgive and forget. if someone makes spelling errors, just let it go. You don't need to say everything that pops into your head...

THEBOBINATOR said:
please stop all of the flaming, spaming, and general meanness that is going around here. It is getting on my nerves, as you people have caused 2 of my best frinds to leave these forums. If any of the flaming gets directed at me, I won't hesitate in leaving.
You should leave. Me and bam are out of here. To be honest, I decided to leave long ago; I'm only back to help him.

THEBOBINATOR said:
but please, forgive and forget. if someone makes spelling errors, just let it go. You don't need to say everything that pops into your head...
i do forgive, i do forget... i've forgiven and forgotten most of this... but things build on other things... its not the spelling that bothers me... its his overall attitude... i can barely stand pessimists... he is a pretty big one :|

Back