• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

☆ Please review my Harry Potter themed town ☆

i grew up watching harry potter,,so this was a BIG ol blast of nostalgia. the characters and houses all look perfect- though I do think that there could be a bit more in the ravenclaw common room. (maybe a few large bookshelves? just an idea!) it looks amazing!! tysm for the great town!

i grew up watching harry potter,,so this was a BIG ol blast of nostalgia. the characters and houses all look perfect- though I do think that there could be a bit more in the ravenclaw common room. (maybe a few large bookshelves? just an idea!) it looks amazing!! tysm for the great town!

Thank you so much for visiting my dream town! :D

I really enjoyed the town! I just got into Harry Potter for the first time about a month ago, ( very late, I know lol ) so I probably didn't get every reference. I loved the town though, the car decal by the tree is great. The pathways look amazing. The orange baskets next to the pumpkin patch is such a great detail. Great town, it really inspired me.

Agree...
o.png

Visited your town! I love the detail you put in each house, especially Dumbledore's office. Are you planning on adding more PWPs to your town?

Visited your town! I love the detail you put in each house, especially Dumbledore's office. Are you planning on adding more PWPs to your town?

Thank you very much, and no not really but I am making a second town next year because I have a second acnl game. But don’t worry I am keeping my Town Hogwarts.

Back