• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Please help

Kitkat010

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Can anyone help me… I’m in need of some apples….and if anyone has extra recipes for iron wood dresser and cutting board I would be most grateful. I have coins to give you or anything you need in return that I have .
Thankyou so much …. ❤️ Cathy

I have Apples. DM me if you're interested. I don't have extra DIYS that you're looking for but my islands native fruit is Apples.

I would love a couple of apples . Don’t need a lot . It’s the last fruit tree to grow.
Post automatically merged:

I could open my gates and give you my dodo code . When your ready

I have oranges peaches pears and cherries ……all that’s missing is apples ? Yes?

Last edited:
I would love a couple of apples . Don’t need a lot . It’s the last fruit tree to grow.

I could open my gates and give you my dodo code . When your ready

I have oranges peaches pears and cherries ……all that’s missing is apples ? Yes?
Sorry I had real life stuff to take care of I'm available when you're ready.

Hi! I have both of those DIY recipes if you'd like them, nothing in return needed. Just give me a shout whenever you're free for me to drop them off. :)

Hey, sorry I missed you last night. I will set an alert for this post, so feel free to just message here or PM and hopefully we can meet up. I should be around on and off today. :)

Hi. It’s ok no worries. I’m on now till I go to bed … have to get up early for work waaa lol

I'm free now if you'd like to open your gates. :) But if tomorrow works better I will be around as well, no worries.

Dodo code is kbh7k

Thankyou so much ! I made you some dishes as a Thankyou

It’s hard to write in the game lol

Last edited:
Dodo code is kbh7k

Thankyou so much ! I made you some dishes as a Thankyou

It’s hard to write in the game lol

Haha no worries, it's super hard on the in-game keyboard. Thank you so much for the dishes! Have a good night. :)

Back