Please help me place my police station! :)

hulaburger

cute bean
Bells
Tasty Cake
edit: I figured it out, thank you everyone!

Attachments

• XCPaYSB.jpg
    XCPaYSB.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I think the left to the town hall would look nice :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, VERY unique map. :)

I really like your map also, and i also agree that left of the town hall would be good.

Same as everyone above, to the left of town hall. I've... never seen that map before. I love it. Your river is so short o_O

I think that it'd be best if it went right of the caf?. Having it right by the town hall, eh, looks too isolated. At least with that location you have the caf? and retail to help there lol.

I think it'd look good near your plaza.

hmm what spot specifically?
I've been trying to find a placement I like for an hour lol so any advice is good!

I hate the PWPs you can't remove. I took an entire day to decide where to put my mayors house.

Last edited:
All I have to say about the campsite is you want it in a place that you'll pass daily.
I made the mistake of putting mine in a "vacation-y" area, kind of at the undeveloped lower half of my map, and I always forget to go down there and check to see if anyone's there. I'm sure I've missed a couple good villagers that way.

The police station, however, is one of those things where you'll remember to check up on it once in a while naturally, so the location is mostly for aesthetics. That being said, I'd say somewhere in the upper-left where there's not too much development going on. :>

All I have to say about the campsite is you want it in a place that you'll pass daily.
I made the mistake of putting mine in a "vacation-y" area, kind of at the undeveloped lower half of my map, and I always forget to go down there and check to see if anyone's there. I'm sure I've missed a couple good villagers that way.

The police station, however, is one of those things where you'll remember to check up on it once in a while naturally, so the location is mostly for aesthetics. That being said, I'd say somewhere in the upper-left where there's not too much development going on. :>

thanks for the advice. I decided to place my campsite first but I was thinking it was way too close to my bridge & it wasn't nature-y enough. Your post convinced me to just take the plunge and put it there! TY.

I decided I'm gonna put my Police Station to the left of the town hall because of all the feedback you guys gave me. I think the west side of my map is too crowded already. :)

Back