• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pizza; Do/Did you eat school pizza?

Did you eat your school's pizza?

• Total voters
Pizza day and Chinese food day were the only lunches to get excited about at my High School. I was on the newspaper staff though, so I rarely ate there since I could leave for lunch and get Subway, or something else more appetizing.

You guys had Chinese Food Day? That's so unheard of to me, what....

Pizza at my school was HELLA nasty so I didn't eat it. I went to private school for one semester and every Friday they ordered pizza from a local place which was good.

The public school stuff though? Honestly, as much as I love pizza, you couldn't pay me to eat that soggy, uncooked crap (the cheese wasn't even melted, I'm pretty sure they stuck it in the oven for about two minutes)

I remember eating it on occasion. It always had an odd after taste though.
I certainly eat a lot of salads, that's for sure. It is really hard to mess up a salad.

Middle and high school had chain food (like papa johns and chickfila) but the pizza at my elementary school was gross. I still ate it sometimes despite that. My elementary school's food was gross in general - the bread rolls were so hard that the music teacher would sometimes bang it on the table to incite people to join in and make music.

Yeah, but the pizza was gross. It was so greasy. You could literally hold the pizza above the plate and this orange liquid would drip off the bottom.

Last edited:
they had pizza hut delivered freshman year and it was good, but starting sophomore year they started serving a low-grade version of pizza from dominos. it's hard and cold and tastes like ****. and it's senior year and they still serve it.

My school ordered pizza from delivery place in town every Friday. So yep.

I remember in elementary they had breakfast pizza that was cut into small rectangles and had sausage on it. No one liked it lol

Last edited:
Back in high school, it wasn't much of a choice I had in my situation lol
Pizza was part of the free lunch that they offered, and I couldn't afford paying for the other foods they had.
Half the time, it would be all dried up almost stale. Other times it would be amazing, gooey (and greasy, but hell it's PIZZA).
I remember putting hot sauce on it and it would be cheesy heaven <3

...I gained a bit of weight thanks to it though :c lmao

I absolutely did. Our school served amazing lunches and most people bought their lunch at school because the food was so awesome.

Back