• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Piranha2's Artpad Fun!

ƒish

Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Posts
8,281
Bells
1,340
Points
0
yes... thats right people... im having art pad fun


:p

ok, here are a few (1) of my masterpieces


:D


Pretty Butterfly!
yes... knowing me there is more than just a butterfly, so yeah, if you are scared of bodily fluids, avert thein eyes! you havn't seen this til you've seen it in fast motion


:D


i'll add more when i get around to it


:p


the line of coolness:
henward
ninja turtle


:D
TBT 1
the spoof of TBT part 1
TBT 2
the people i didn't have last time
Tingle Hunter XD300


:eek: he stole my force jem!
 
yay


:D

everyone look... i just finished Henward


:D

oh yeah...
remember... on all of these... you want to watch them in FAST... not slow... slow would take hours


:p
 
this is probably the best one yet


:D

its everyone at TBT... well, not EVERYONE, just most people i can think of... and was able to add


:p

nobody should be offended by this... since im making fun of all of us equally


:p and since it makes no sence to begin with


:p

TBT part1
yeah... i may make another


:p

Read the following after, or while, you are watching it


:)

reasons for what people look like:

Mino- hes Mr. Saturn


:D yay
me (Fish)- because im a fish


:D
Storm- because... hes a "storm" but is still all layed back


:p
ultrabyte- why not be a black and white blob?
Zero- hmm... i think my belly got to me before my brain... but either way, hamburgers are awsome


:p which makes Zero awsome by default


:D
Bob- i dunno... its random... like him


:p
Sporge- i dont know what a sporge is... so i drew the blob from termina cafe


:p
Bulerias- he is Mr Tree


:D yay, why not be a tree, hes the bell tree


:D he, and Storm keep the place running, so they are the element people... i guess


:p
Tyoshi- yes... he is his (current) sig... hes a pick from runescape


:p
Bambam/DSfan- umm... they are a flower... i guess we could consider them conjoined twins :p... maybe i should have stuck bob in there too


:p
Other People- yeah, everyone here is atleast a person, so they get to be a bell bag


:p

horray


:D i'll make another once we get more members... and once i know them, and the people i dont know yet


:p

until then, laugh your heads off at this


:D
 
PIRANHA2 said:
this is probably the best one yet


:D

its everyone at TBT... well, not EVERYONE, just most people i can think of... and was able to add


:p

nobody should be offended by this... since im making fun of all of us equally


:p and since it makes no sence to begin with


:p

TBT part1
yeah... i may make another


:p

Read the following after, or while, you are watching it


:)

reasons for what people look like:

Mino- hes Mr. Saturn


:D yay
me (Fish)- because im a fish


:D
Storm- because... hes a "storm" but is still all layed back


:p
ultrabyte- why not be a black and white blob?
Zero- hmm... i think my belly got to me before my brain... but either way, hamburgers are awsome


:p which makes Zero awsome by default


:D
Bob- i dunno... its random... like him


:p
Sporge- i dont know what a sporge is... so i drew the blob from termina cafe


:p
Bulerias- he is Mr Tree


:D yay, why not be a tree, hes the bell tree


:D he, and Storm keep the place running, so they are the element people... i guess


:p
Tyoshi- yes... he is his (current) sig... hes a pick from runescape


:p
Bambam/DSfan- umm... they are a flower... i guess we could consider them conjoined twins :p... maybe i should have stuck bob in there too


:p
Other People- yeah, everyone here is atleast a person, so they get to be a bell bag


:p

horray


:D i'll make another once we get more members... and once i know them, and the people i dont know yet


:p

until then, laugh your heads off at this


:D
OOH!!! add me in the next one!


:D


:D


:D
 
ok... heres an idea, everyone that wasn't in the first one, PM me and i will have you in number 2


:p

this is so i dont forget anyone... im already going to add Bastoise because im mad at myself for forgetting


:p

ok, do it


:p
 
PIRANHA2 said:
this is probably the best one yet


:D

its everyone at TBT... well, not EVERYONE, just most people i can think of... and was able to add


:p

nobody should be offended by this... since im making fun of all of us equally


:p and since it makes no sence to begin with


:p

TBT part1
yeah... i may make another


:p

Read the following after, or while, you are watching it


:)

reasons for what people look like:

Mino- hes Mr. Saturn


:D yay
me (Fish)- because im a fish


:D
Storm- because... hes a "storm" but is still all layed back


:p
ultrabyte- why not be a black and white blob?
Zero- hmm... i think my belly got to me before my brain... but either way, hamburgers are awsome


:p which makes Zero awsome by default


:D
Bob- i dunno... its random... like him


:p
Sporge- i dont know what a sporge is... so i drew the blob from termina cafe


:p
Bulerias- he is Mr Tree


:D yay, why not be a tree, hes the bell tree


:D he, and Storm keep the place running, so they are the element people... i guess


:p
Tyoshi- yes... he is his (current) sig... hes a pick from runescape


:p
Bambam/DSfan- umm... they are a flower... i guess we could consider them conjoined twins :p... maybe i should have stuck bob in there too


:p
Other People- yeah, everyone here is atleast a person, so they get to be a bell bag


:p

horray


:D i'll make another once we get more members... and once i know them, and the people i dont know yet


:p

until then, laugh your heads off at this


:D
lol thats funny


:D i'm a bell bag


:D
 
new!


:eek:



TBT 2


:eek:

the long anticipated TBT 2


:eek: with most of the people i forgot last time

jjramone- yeah... hes a Bugapillar


:D
Bastoise- bastoise is The Bubble


:eek: its pretty


:) ...maybe i should have given him a golf club...
Systemeltdown- (note to self, spell his name right) yeah... hes the system... and hes all melty


:p
ACfan-


:eek: its the Fan from AC... with legs, arms, and a couple sticks.
Linkerator- yet again... another typo anyway, this is linkenade (lemonade, only link :p) speaking of which... im going to call him that from now on


:)
Zelda Freak- i dont have any idea why i made him a fish... and i wouldn't even call that a fish.... its too awsome. yeah, hes eating mayo
Mr Mayo-


:eek: hes being eaten by his friend... yeah... and hes going everywhere


:p
Mr. Invisible- yeah.... i dont know why i added him... hes not even a member here... or anywhere else as far as i can see


:p
the bell tree- got a paint job


:) and its still in the process of getting a paint job (new skins n' stuff)
 
PIRANHA2 said:
new!


:eek:



TBT 2


:eek:

the long anticipated TBT 2


:eek: with most of the people i forgot last time

jjramone- yeah... hes a Bugapillar


:D
Bastoise- bastoise is The Bubble


:eek: its pretty


:) ...maybe i should have given him a golf club...
Systemeltdown- (note to self, spell his name right) yeah... hes the system... and hes all melty


:p
ACfan-


:eek: its the Fan from AC... with legs, arms, and a couple sticks.
]
Yay!
I'm a fan!
 
I'm a Mr. Saturn! *was*

I'm going to make one of TBT.


:p

Edit- Not really... I suck with Art Pad. :yes:
 
PIKMIN042 said:
I'm a Mr. Saturn! *was*

I'm going to make one of TBT.


:p

Edit- Nt really... I suck with Art Pad. :yes:
and i dont?


:p

go ahead... i just dont want like... 900 clones, but like 5 is alright


:p
 
PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I'm a Mr. Saturn! *was*

I'm going to make one of TBT.


:p

Edit- Nt really... I suck with Art Pad. :yes:
and i dont


:p

go ahead... i just dont want like... 900 clones, but like 5 is alright


:p
Hmm... I suck, remember?


:p
 
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I'm a Mr. Saturn! *was*

I'm going to make one of TBT.


:p

Edit- Nt really... I suck with Art Pad. :yes:
and i dont


:p

go ahead... i just dont want like... 900 clones, but like 5 is alright


:p
Hmm... I suck, remember?


:p
yeah.... uh... there was a question mark there >_> well, now there is


:p
 
Back
Top