Pikmin Hats!

LuigiAnimalCrossing said:
i would love one, red or blue (not sure if theres yellow)
i will pay top dollar, just p.m me if u want to sell one
"I would love one, red or blue (not sure if there's yellow).
I will pay top dollar, just P.M. me if you want to sell one."
-TBT Noobish Translation Squad

Felt like helping the English speakers again.

[Nook said:
,Jul 26 2010, 01:06:33 PM]
i would love one, red or blue (not sure if theres yellow)
i will pay top dollar, just p.m me if u want to sell one
"I would love one, red or blue (not sure if there's yellow).
I will pay top dollar, just P.M. me if you want to sell one."
-TBT Noobish Translation Squad

Felt like helping the English speakers again.
wat? All he was missing was correct capitalization, some puncuation, and 'you'. Still eligible.

Nook, why do you do that? Someone could get really ticked off at you... (me, everybody else on TBT, etc.)

twinkinator said:
Nook, why do you do that? Someone could get really ticked off at you... (me, everybody else on TBT, etc.)
How can someone get ticked off? All I'm doing is translating Noobish to English. Does Google Translate tick you off? If it doesn't, then this shouldn't. And besides, I'm doing a free and helpful community service. You may understand Noobish (which is really hard to learn), but others may not. Lets say that your town is full of crap and garbage. Would you like it to stay there forever or some random people cleaning it for free? I don't know about you, but I, personally, would like it to be cleaned up for free.

Continue this in PM if you wish.

ON TOPIC:
I don't think you're supposed to give hacked items....?

well regardless, i have what i need so thank you twinkinator.

[nook] im getting tired of you, so stop rewriting my crap.
if people cant read it the way i write it, then they shouldnt
be reading it at all.

be reading it at all.
Sheesh, what's so wrong about translating a foreign language? Continue this in PM if you wish.

Alright little kitten.

The Blue Pikmin hat is only 1 bell. I don't see why you would pay top dollar for a 1 bell hat.
Their is no such thing as a Yellow Pikmin hat but it code be easily done if you had the time to do what you have to do.

And the Red Pikmin hat is just a DLC from Japan.

[Nook said:
,Jul 26 2010, 08:33:31 PM]
twinkinator said:
How can someone get ticked off? All I'm doing is translating Noobish to English. Does Google Translate tick you off? If it doesn't, then this shouldn't. And besides, I'm doing a free and helpful community service. You may understand Noobish (which is really hard to learn), but others may not. Lets say that your town is full of crap and garbage. Would you like it to stay there forever or some random people cleaning it for free? I don't know about you, but I, personally, would like it to be cleaned up for free.

ON TOPIC:
NOOK, NOOBISH ISN'T HARD TO LEARN :mad: (for some, maybe)

Rogar said:
[Nook said:
twinkinator said:

ON TOPIC:
Who said?

[Nook said:
,Jul 27 2010, 02:15:32 PM]
Rogar said:
[Nook said:
twinkinator said:

ON TOPIC:
Who said?
It is a little annoying.

I mean, I don't think you're helping them to become less noobish.
I think you're only angering them.

be reading it at all.
Indeed, your writing grammar is crap.

Shinykiro said:
[Nook said:
Rogar said:
[Nook said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Who said?
It is a little annoying.

My aim isn't to make them less Noobish. I can't make them not their ethnicity. Just like I can't make a Chinese guy not Chinese unless I remove his Chinese genes or something. Sheesh, does anyone know what translating means?

And L, that actually made sense. 50+ respect points for you and a cookie.

[Nook said:
,Jul 27 2010, 06:14:17 PM]
Shinykiro said:
[Nook said:
Rogar said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Who said?
It is a little annoying.

My aim isn't to make them less Noobish. I can't make them not their ethnicity. Just like I can't make a Chinese guy not Chinese unless I remove his Chinese genes or something. Sheesh, does anyone know what translating means?

And L, that actually made sense. 50+ respect points for you and a cookie.
maybe they write like this cuz they dont have time to be correcting every fudgin thing on the internet,some people have lives and ur not one of them.....(excuse me but i have a LIFE to get back to)

Back