Pets!

TheGremp

Bells
talk about your pest and post pics of them here!

I have a dog named Tillie, and she's awesome

she's about 3 years old in Human Years, and She's a Beagle/Shelty mix

some pics:

pic7.jpg

pic9.jpg

When she was a puppy

100_1061-1.jpg

more recent pic

I also have 4 fish, one Plecostomus that's huge named Hoover, and 3 Yoyo Loaches thatare totally paranoid, they hide under rocks and Hoover all day lol

and then I have Waffles the hamster, she's my brother's but I take care of her since he's in college

what are your pets?

omg omg omg The puupy is so cute. <3

I have 3 cats. One's Harry, another is Lola, and another's Dory. I have 3 dogs as well. Terra, Lilly, and Pepper. I have a couple rabbits as well, and some fish in the pond.

Lol, I found a pic of my cat Harry. He's a Sphynx, which is a nearly hairless cat. ;P

HarryPic-1.png

This is mah leopard gecko, Bocephus.

Bocephus

He's about half a year old. I also had an all-white one, Snowsiepoos, (Great name huh?), but he got really sick and died. Bocephus and Snowsiepoos were twins.

I also have a golden retreiver named Bailey (7 years old in people years) and a cat named Belle. (I think she's 4...) My sisters both have hamsters that are about a year old. I find some pics later.

THIS JUST IN:

I'm gonna see if I can make a Tillie Fan Club on the Bell Tree. I need 3 people to be a mod to be able to request it!

In my house there is a dog and the same type of gecko as JJH0369's. It used to look exactly like that, but it's old and fat now.

Back