• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Personalities?

Hikaru

Alicorn
Bells
Soo, I'm a NL addict and I wanted to know something about CF.

I've played WW, and I noticed that the characters personalities are a lot harsher in WW than they are in NL. I prefer the NL personalities. Is CF more like NL or WW in terms of harshness of personality?

Ooh, and is it worth playing if I've played NL? Or will I just feel harshly the difference?

Well, as far as I know, they're pretty much the same as the ones in Wild World. Considering the lack of ability to play with others in Let's Go to the City, unless you're willing to mess around with your console, I'd not bother, unless you're fine with playing alone, or are willing to mess around with your console.

The snooties and crankies were a lot more grumpy in WW and CF, I think. They toned it down for New Leaf, and I heard that it was because parents didn't like their kids getting upset over being yelled at by a mole or duck. I don't know if that's true, but it seems like a decent explanation.

Also, Nintendo wanted New Leaf to be more of a 'family' game for everyone. So of course they'll want to make it suit for younger children too.

I, personally, miss the old snooties and crankies. They were a lot more entertaining and had more speech to say, but the new ones are okay too I guess.

Back