• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Pengu, Simple, Riummi, & Tuna's Collab Shop!!

IC0zrBO.png

--
pVSrA21.png
--

Mayor: Ebony

Town: Lohac

Gender,Native Fruit: Female, Perfect Peach

Friend Code: 3368-2052-2243

Villagers or Dreamies: Ed, Olivia, Moe, Kyle, Katt, Bella, Fauna, Marshall, Merangue
I can't choose a tenth atm, I love too many ; v ; will update in the future !

Which sprite for obtained? N/Y

Small Quote: " I eat crayons "

Main Color & Font: Color,Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): Personal -
I really like the silkscreen font, And the color of the text doesn't really matter, as long as it compliments the background, maybe white?
http://giffiles.alphacoders.com/585/5855.gif

Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): I honestly can't choose between dream or beauty, I'll let you decide what looks best !

Effects (Optional):
Villagers bump up and down

Laces and Outlines:
(#, Name of outline if any) #6

Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): (Link here) N/A

Anything Else?:
If you'd like to add anything special that you think would look cool, go ahead <3

Did you read the Rules?: Yes, I hope I understood all of them :,)

Payment Amount: Is two or three USD enough? I don't have any TBT :,)

Any Donation? If so amount

I will send you a pm about payment! my paypal is seriously acting up

Attachments

• IC0zrBO.jpg
    IC0zrBO.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 32

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Thank you for the donation please send it in when you can. You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by tonight or by tomorrow depending on you~

On hold for payment hold~

Started: []
Assembling:[]
Final Touches:[]
Finished:[]

Last edited:
IC0zrBO.jpg
Lace lovers​

Mayor: Hannah

Town: Ivycombe

Gender,Native Fruit: Female, Cherry

Friend Code:
2081-7029-3044

Villagers or Dreamies: Sally, Genji, Jeremiah, Maelle, Crackle, Freckles, Lionel, Pecan, Phoebe

Which sprite for obtained? Pink carnation

Small Quote:
"It's the little things in life"

Main Color & Font:
Light pink or blue (whatever looks best) ice princess font maybe, anything girly (whatever looks best)

background image: #5, #2 or #6, whatever looks best!

Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): Beauty

Effects (Optional): Villagers bump up and down

Laces and Outlines: (#, Name of outline if any) #6 or #5, whatever looks best

Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): N/A

Anything Else?: If you'd like to add anything special that you think would look pretty, go ahead <3 Also can the title read 'Welcome to Ivycombe!

Did you read the Rules?: Yes, I think I understand them all :)

Payment Amount: 150 TBT

Any Donation? 10 TBT :)

Last edited:
IC0zrBO.png

--
pVSrA21.png
(Tape Theme )
pVSrA21.png
--
Mayor:tab☆
Town:tokyo-3
Gender & Native Fruit: female & peach (don't want these listed)
Friend Code: 5472-7926-6674
Dream Address (Optional): 4900-4195-1774
Villagers or Dreamies: Add Mark (*) next to obtained ~ don't add a mark please :D
Names of Villagers/Dreamies Present: jacques, kabuki, bob, punchy, ankha, marina, felicity, deirdre, teddy, stitches
Which sprite for obtained?: no sprite next to them pls :)
Small Quote: none
Main Color & Font: would it be possible to make the text transparent with white outline? if not, light pink! and for the font, kg eyes wide open
Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): https://38.media.tumblr.com/39709e8533f63bd83470f5938d7fa11b/tumblr_nuu1d1XoWP1uwdc3ko1_500.gif
Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): #4 on border selection please :)
Effects (Optional): Y/N? Which? none
Tape and Outlines: (#, Name of outline if any) none
Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): (Link here) none
Anything Else?: nope~!
Did you read the Rules?: Y/N
Payment Amount: 150TBT~!
Any Donation? If so amount?: 10tbt cause your work is <3_<3

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Thank you for the donation and please send in the payment when you can so that I can begin. You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by tonight or by tomorrow depending on you~ You also asked me about choosing between the two options, if so do you mind if i use other backgrounds as well? since some of them are over used, i may chnage the backgrounds with newer ones, but just so you stay original :) Thanks! I may stick with what you suggested if other wise though!

Started: [x]
Assembling:[x]
Final Touches:[x]

On hold until told which villagers obtained~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Thank you for the donation and your payment has been received! You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by early night today! I never worked with transparent font, however I will test it out and make one for you in the near future, if I can't get it figured out, I will go with pink! Hope that is okay :) Thanks, you can check on the check list below for any updates~ Will start around 5-6pm PST

Finished:[x]

Last edited:
Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Thank you for the donation and please send in the payment when you can so that I can begin. You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by tonight or by tomorrow depending on you~ You also asked me about choosing between the two options, if so do you mind if i use other backgrounds as well? since some of them are over used, i may chnage the backgrounds with newer ones, but just so you stay original :) Thanks! I may stick with what you suggested if other wise though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Thank you for the donation and your payment has been received! You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by early night today! I never worked with transparent font, however I will test it out and make one for you in the near future, if I can't get it figured out, I will go with pink! Hope that is okay :) Thanks, you can check on the check list below for any updates~ Will start around 5-6pm PST

Sure! Use whatever background looks good! and okay, where do I find the pick up spoiler part?

Sure! Use whatever background looks good! and okay, where do I find the pick up spoiler part?

It is actually on the first page in this thread if you scroll down maybe the 3rd post or Wherever part of my collab shop is and it will say PICK UP and thin layer of spoiler, you click on it and you can see other people's pick up signatures, but I will let you know when its up there :D

It is actually on the first page in this thread if you scroll down maybe the 3rd post or Wherever part of my collab shop is and it will say PICK UP and thin layer of spoiler, you click on it and you can see other people's pick up signatures, but I will let you know when its up there :D

Thankyou!! You can use any background if it looks good, just anything pretty and girly :) I have sent the bells and I am available all night so if it could be done today that'd be brilliant!! :)

1OyyBgs

Update

Request:

Signature Update: Replace Bunnie With Cole. Remove O'Hare. Put Everyone As Obtained
(Hope That Makes Sense)

Chibi: Could I Have A Chibi Next To My Signature Of My Mayor. I'll Add Pictures Below vvv
HNI_0016.JPGHNI_0017.JPGHNI_0018.JPGHNI_0019.JPG
(Sorry If This Isn't Enough Information For You, I'm Not Really Sure What else To Put)

Last edited:

Also, could i have a chibi that has the hair similar to my profile picture with a bow in and a pretty dress on please :) next to my signiture?

1OyyBgs

Update

Request:

Signature Update:For my older signature, the purple one. Can you possible change the border to border #2 and put purple roses instead of gold roses for obtained? Let me know of this is possible and how much TBT, take your time. Thanks Simple :D

1OyyBgs

Update

Request:

Signature Update:For my older signature, the purple one. Can you possible change the border to border #2 and put purple roses instead of gold roses for obtained? Let me know of this is possible and how much TBT, take your time. Thanks Simple :D

Yes I can do that for you, the border will be 20 and the update for sprite will be 15 so 35 tbt :D Ty~ Will pm you when finished. most likely soon.

Hi, it's me again..
I'll just put this here. You don't have to do it anytime soon; but I really would like a signature from you.

IC0zrBO.png

--
pVSrA21.png
( Clean Cut )
pVSrA21.png
--
Mayor: Oli
Town: Alterra
Gender,Native Fruit & Time Zone: please don't include gender; peaches (a perfect peach used would be nice if you would); CST
Friend Code: 2165-7549-0377
Dream Address (Optional): n/a
Villagers or Dreamies: Kabuki*, Eugene*, Phoebe*, Phil*, Sterling*, Knox*, Colton*, Julian*, Bam*, Fang*
Names of Villagers/Dreamies Present: Yes
Which sprite for obtained?: http://38.media.tumblr.com/97552acfd19a7bc1b2229b380281975a/tumblr_inline_mpkwjmN1SX1qz4rgp.gif
Small Quote: "two worlds, one family" (no caps)
Main Color & Font: Color: whatever you think looks best with the background. Font: http://ufonts.com/fonts/carima.html
Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): Personal. http://38.media.tumblr.com/b8da1c797a724380e1f79cec5f75d5ba/tumblr_n32n2ubsce1sqhwfoo1_500.gif
Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): Curved rectangle border, please.
Effects (Optional): Glow effect would be nice; or if it ends up not looking right, feel free to leave it off.
Chibi (Optional): n/a
Anything Else?: If you do specific placement of villagers, could you please have Sterling and Knox close next to each other, and also Julian and Colton next to each other the same way? The position of the other villagers doesn't matter; whatever you feel like doing.
Artist Fredom?: Sure.
Did you read the Rules?: Yes
Payment Amount: I believe it's 100?
Any Donation? If so amount?: Would if I could, but I can't. Sorry. :/

Last edited:

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Make sure to send in the payment so I can begin of (150 tbt) You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by tonight or by tomorrow depending on you~ You also said something about merging my sig with another sig, this will not be allowed unless you get permission for me since it does discredit me, however there is a loophole if you wish to do so. You either use the html code i provide you or link my name in text if you use the sig I make you! If you agree then go ahead and send in the payment ty!

Finished:[x]

Last edited:
Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Make sure to send in the payment so I can begin of (150 tbt) You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by tonight or by tomorrow depending on you~ You also said something about merging my sig with another sig, this will not be allowed unless you get permission for me since it does discredit me, however there is a loophole if you wish to do so. You either use the html code i provide you or link my name in text if you use the sig I make you! If you agree then go ahead and send in the payment ty!

I agree. Of course I wouldn't have left your credit out of my signature completely, but I get that it's red tape and all that. I'll send the tbt momentarily (although I though that in your pricing it said the 'clean cut' sigs were 100, not 150? Correct me if I'm wrong).

I agree. Of course I wouldn't have left your credit out of my signature completely, but I get that it's red tape and all that. I'll send the tbt momentarily (although I though that in your pricing it said the 'clean cut' sigs were 100, not 150? Correct me if I'm wrong).

You are correct 100 tbt! :)And what was the red tape?

You are correct 100 tbt! :)And what was the red tape?

Oh-- it's just an expression. xD Used for talking about legal stuff-- like fair use, copyrights, etc, like you exercise here for your signatures. Sorry for the confusion!
Sending the 100 now :3

Back