• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling Pavé furniture (Festivale)

Tess

ACNL Freshmen Mayor
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hey everyone,

I have some Pav? furniture to sell. Make a good offer, I don't really know much about pricing these things because I'm only getting started. In Game Bells please :D

This is what I have:

• Pav? Sofa 3x (1 remaining, 1 reserved, 1 sold)
  • Pav? End Table 2x (1 remaining, 1 reserved)
  • Pav? Chair 3x (1 remaining, 2 sold)
  • Pav? Table 4x
  • Pav? Lamp 2x (1 remaining, 1 reserved)
  • Pav? Bureau (sold)
  • Pav? Bookshelf (sold)
  • Pav? Chest (reserved)
  • Pav? Closet
  • Pav? Clock 3x
  • Pav? Floor 2x
  • Pav? Wall (reserved)
  • Yellow Feather 5x
  • Blue Feather
  • White Feather
  • Pink Feather
  • Green Feather

My FC is in my signature and side bar. I'll respond quickly!

Zeldagirl25 - Sofa, End Table, Table
Wadledee12 - Chest
Stephzieee - Sofa, Bureau
Kindii - Wall, Lamp

Last edited:
May I have a sofa, end table and table please?? I got all the other pieces. I will give you 150k (50k each) for them. My F.C is 0791-4346-7878.

I still need the chest. I cant play right now or add you but I will later today and I'm up to give 50k for it

can i have the wall and the lamp. its all i am missing. will give 30k

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with multiquote but I accept all your offers. Please send me a message when you're ready to trade, I will be available for the next ~7 hours or so :D

Let's in between, 17k :)

Alright, just tell me when you're ready to trade! Would you want me to come to your town or would you rather come to mine? I'm warning you I need to clear my void very badly.

Last edited:
I am ready. You can come and visit in just a few moments :)

EDIT: Thank you very much!~

Last edited:
Hi! I'm ready whenever you are! I was the one who requested the sofa, end table and table.

Hey, sorry I haven't been on for a while to claim that chest. But if you're still selling then I'm happy to buy it :3

Back