• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ♥♡♥ Pansy Mart ♥♡♥ Rares, Hybrids, Unusual Items and More!

How much are you charging for all the orange pansies?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really bad with prices sorry! D;

- - - Post Merge - - -

40k each?

How much for 2 blue roses? I've got the minimalist ottoman and the minimalist sofa (but i'm not sure about this...)

@makiller689: Yeah, that'd be fine!~ I'll PM you when I next see you online.

EDIT: Actually, never mind! Somebody's going to let me catalog it for free. Thanks for your interest though!

Last edited:
I currently don't need anything from your lost but I have a blue party dress I can sell you :3

Hey, Bell! I'd like to buy some things!
What do you want to buy?: Good-luck roll, and Sparkling cider
What can you offer?: Bells, but idk how many you want
Friend code?: Under avatar

Last edited:
@Hazel - Ok! :3 Uhh I'm not very good at prices like I said, but how many bells would you want for it?

@Zoraluv - Ahh, that's so kind of you!! ^-^ Feel free to offer a price per pansy if you'd like!~ And I'm not sure, but how does 300 - 350k sound?

@Sarang - Uhh.. how's 60k? >w>

@Eridan - I'm not sure how much these go for, but perhaps 1.5mil? (I'll go down If you'd like!)

20k/30k[?] for each pansy I'm bad at prices OTL
and thats fine for the dresser ;u; if you ever get ahold of a sloppy bed please let me know ^^

What do I want to trade: orange pansies
What can you offer: minimalist sofa and pink party dress
Passcode: couldn't see one XD
Friend code: stated under avatar

Thank you! ('.')

Last edited:
What do you want to trade?: mermaid flooring oWo
What can you offer?: I'm very poor atm and i'm saving up because I commisioned someone to draw something for me.. I could offer you a pair of pink roses, pink carnations and a pair of red carnations? If you don't like the offer, then i'll try and save up some bells.
[I kinda wasted all my bells on the gorgeous set.. xD]
Passcode?: umm... I looked through the whole first post, no passcode?
Friend code?: (If not stated under avatar; can PM it to me if you'd like!) Stated under thy avatar~

What do you want to buy?: 3 orange pansies
What can you offer?: 100k+ per
Passcode?: Didn't see one
Friend code?: 3797 6418 8620

What do you want to buy?: Hairbow Wig and Good-luck roll
What can you offer?: 300k for the wig, and 800k for the good-luck roll? (I'm not sure how much these usually go for, let me know if you think that's too low and I can go higher)
Passcode?: I didn't see one
Friend code?:Under my avatar! :D

I'd like to buy the witch's robe, please.

I could offer you the minimalist ottoman and sofa from your wishlist, or Bells if you'd like? Not sure how much Gracie clothes from Fall are worth... Though the items wouldn't get delivered for a few more hours.

@Everyone: I've updated the list, and if I've reserved something for you that means I've probably accepted your offer! After school I'll probably try and start sending everyone their items, okay?

@Arrei: I'm just about to update the wishlist and don't need the fall items or minimalist stuff, but bells would be fine! Just offer, I guess owo

@Zoraluv: Is 30k alright? I wouldn't mind 25k though ^-^

@EverlastingJulia: That'd be lovely! (Don't worry, I can understand - that's happened to me before, hehe)

Last edited:
Back