• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Pango (unoriginal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

junie

Bells
Switch
4295-6376-4701
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hey so! Pango is moving out today, and if anyone wants her, they can come get her! She's not in original condition (I interact with my villagers as much as I can), but she still has her original catchphrase.
I'll be active for the rest of today if anyone is interested.

Awww this makes me sad. I have a villager moving out tomorrow so I'm barely missing the chance to grab her (she's a dreamie) good luck finding her a home!

I can take her off your hands if you don't mind.

sure! give me just a second to add your code and get things set up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww this makes me sad. I have a villager moving out tomorrow so I'm barely missing the chance to grab her (she's a dreamie) good luck finding her a home!

I'm sorry TT that happened with Derwin in my campsite and Mac in boxes TT I was so mad

Last edited:
aaand the gate is open! you can come by whenever you're ready

Thanks again, and your town looks nice. (I was gonna type that in-game, but my touch screen is kinda broken and it takes forever to type xd)

aw thank you, it's taken a lot of time to work on it because of how awful I am at planning. I'm glad to see it's shaping up though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back