• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Great! Filling out a bust form!

Border color: Pink
Villager: My OC, Spice!
Expression: Surprise me
References: oop, put a hyperlink in the villager section
Payment: 200 TBT!
She's adorable!! 💞 I can't wait to paint Spice for you! ☺

Commission will be accepted as soon as payment is received and confirmed, tysm!

I'm really interested in this but I would love to get art of my (non Animal Crossing) OC so if you ever decide to open slots for other characters please let me know :)

This is so cool! Could I be put on the pinglist if it's open please?
Added you to the pinglist! 🐾
I'm really interested in this but I would love to get art of my (non Animal Crossing) OC so if you ever decide to open slots for other characters please let me know :)
This is an option I totally considered! ☺💞 For now I'll continue to do AC art but in the future I'll include the option for non Animal Crossing OCs and once I do so I'll definitely let you know~

Thank you so much for showing interest!

May I be added to the ping list please?

A question since I have never commissioned anything before. Would I beable to use it as my avatar on here, or would it just be for signatures?

May I be added to the ping list please?

A question since I have never commissioned anything before. Would I beable to use it as my avatar on here, or would it just be for signatures?
Added you to the pinglist :)

I'm not too certain about that, but I think if you can find a way to turn the image into a URL you may be able to use it in signatures as well.
Yay your doing it! Could you please add me to the ping list :)
"Meowth, that's right!"

Welcome to my art shop! Currently the pinglist is full but once a slot opens up I'll be sure to let you know!

@Yanrimasart commission complete! A very regal Raymond~ he's looking quite dapper! Enjoy! 🥰
Platform Spring Raymond blue rose Yanrimasart_ccexpress.png

@your local goomy will get started on your profile pic of Spice tomorrow!

@King koopa slot now open!

@CylieDanny added you to the pinglist!​

Alright, here's my order!
Border color: Blue!
Villager: Fang
Expression:Just him smiling would be ok!
References:download (4).jpeg

Payment 200 tbt? Let me know if you want the payment now or until you're done!

Alright, here's my order!
Border color: Blue!
Villager: Fang
Expression:Just him smiling would be ok!
References:View attachment 428491

Payment 200 tbt? Let me know if you want the payment now or until you're done!
I'll accept payment now please, tysm! 😊 I can't wait to paint Fang! Will get started tomorrow!

@your local goomy commission complete! What could Spice possibly be thinking about? It must be one of her two loves...bunny boy Sasha or chocolate~ enjoy! 🥰
PMD Pink Border OC villager Spice your local goomy.png

@King koopa commission complete! Fang looks pretty happy about something...just look at that smile! Enjoy! 🥰
PMD Blue Border Fang King koopa.png

@Liz! slot now open! Please let me know if you're still interested in a profile pic :)

@CylieDanny slot now open! Please let me know if you're still interested in a profile pic :)

Why wouldn't I be 🥰
--
Season: Spring
Villager(s): Sasha
Expression: A bit nervous, but cute
References:
paladin-butters-the-merciful.png
South-Park-The-Stick-of-Truth-Artwork-5.jpg

On my island, Sasha is Butters, or representing him. So I was thinking about how cute it would be to have Sasha in one of the outfits! So Paladin Sasha! As he is in Stick of Truth,

I was thinking for him to be a bit nervous, but trying to maybe look a bit confident? I'll let you figure out a nice suitable pose for him.

250 TBT right? Or 300

@your local goomy commission complete! What could Spice possibly be thinking about? It must be one of her two loves...bunny boy Sasha or chocolate~ enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 428596

@King koopa commission complete! Fang looks pretty happy about something...just look at that smile! Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 428597

@Liz! slot now open! Please let me know if you're still interested in a profile pic :)

@CylieDanny slot now open! Please let me know if you're still interested in a profile pic :)
Wow thanks! I have to think of a corresponding lineup and sig for this, crediting you of course!

View attachment 428596

View attachment 428597

I love it! Thank you so much!!

Why wouldn't I be 🥰
--
Season: Spring
Villager(s): Sasha
Expression: A bit nervous, but cute
References:
On my island, Sasha is Butters, or representing him. So I was thinking about how cute it would be to have Sasha in one of the outfits! So Paladin Sasha! As he is in Stick of Truth,

I was thinking for him to be a bit nervous, but trying to maybe look a bit confident? I'll let you figure out a nice suitable pose for him.

250 TBT right? Or 300
This is a really cute idea 💞 I can tell you right now that I freakin' LOVE South Park so this should be fun!

Since you aren't requesting extras such as fruit/flowers and since it's just one villager within the image, the price will be 250 TBT :) once payment is received and confirmed I'll get started on your request tomorrow.

Back