• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading Paintings and other items for trade

thank you! do you mind either dropping the painting so i can check it in retail before i hand over mine. Sorry I'm just overly cautious. It has nothing to do with you personally

Wow you are cautious, is it to do with a previous bad trade? :eek: Nah I don't mind at all

sure thing! can we do the trade in my town? I can put it up in the resale shop to you can confirm its authentic

I have a Rocking Chair, but I'm interested in the Golden Man, Golden Dresser and Golden Screen. I can only offer the Rocking Chair + Bells. :(

eek we dc'd come back in and i'll just drop the painting off in the front and we can do a quick switch. i assume you still have your boat

Hi, I have the graceful painting, I'm interested in the wistful painting. Do you have a picture of it to check if it's a genuine ?

EDIT: Sorry, ignore my post

Last edited by a moderator:
Back