• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Overwatch General Thread

1700cb16fef33ec80f42383a3b3914c9.png

I wasted $80 usd for this.

For the specific skin, possibly. I got the McCree, Mercy, and Torb multiple times within the first 50 boxes, with legendaries. The universe just hates me.

Ah, okay I misinterpreted. I thought you meant that was the best thing you got of the $80 you spent. The top thing on my list is Tracer's highlight intro. I'm almost level 200 so those lootboxes will be piling up soon. I'll only spend RLC if I don't get the items I want near the end of the event.

Kinda tired of getting non-summer stuff from my loot boxes. ESPECIALLY WIDOW STUFF I DON'T PLAY WIDOW GO AWAY

It's like they know I have most hours on d.va so they make it 100x harder to get her skin over other ppl I never play ;A;

I got the cute tracer one tho so I guess I gotta learn her now...

i just want the summer dva and tracer skins but here i am getting voice lines, also apparently im top 5% of dva players in quick play, im trying out comp more and i went from rank 31 (my brother plays on this acc too and is like really bad) to 57 in uh three days, so far ive only lost 4 games? im trying to get to 60

Oh yeah S1 ends soon-ish. I dunno if I actually wanna improve my rank for some extra Comp Points for Gold Weapon skins.

what is everyone's winrate % in quick play or comp?

also i regret not participating at all in comp :/ lol. maybe next season i'll do it

Back