• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Overplayed songs on the radio

The songs that overplay on my moms car's radio is:

Cheerleader by Omi
Drag Me Down by One Direction (I actually like this song)
Lean On by Major Lazer & What's her face (I liked it but it got annoying after while)
You Know You Like It also by Major Lazer (straight up hate this)

Country Music (I really hope I'm not the only one who listens to this genre on TBT)

I'm Comin Over by Chris Young
Make Me Wanna by Thomas Rhett
Strip It Down by Luke Bryan

many more...

What songs are overplayed on your radio?

Ahh I agree with you on the country ones! The first two are okay, at least they're kinda catchy, that last one though. Just eww. Too much for me, I change it every time it comes on lol. Hard to believe my dad actually likes that song o_o

Shut up and dance with me by Walk the Moon.

Seriously. It was on THREE of my presets in my car. THREE. What the hell.

i dont listen to modern radio at all so I don't really have anything to say on overplayed. Tho over the past week I've heard the song That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain probably about 5 times so far (sometimes twice in one day on different stations). I wouldn't complain and say it's over played tho, it's just kinda weird hearing it so much randomly lol.

i dont listen to modern radio at all so I don't really have anything to say on overplayed. Tho over the past week I've heard the song That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain probably about 5 times so far (sometimes twice in one day on different stations). I wouldn't complain and say it's over played tho, it's just kinda weird hearing it so much randomly lol.

ughh i hate 90s music like that lel or if it was early 00s

Anything from Rihanna, especially when it was about a couple years ago. Almost every radio station was playing one of her songs and I couldn't stand it. I don't listen to much radio anymore because I have my iPod and I can dictate what I really do want to listen to.

I actually really like 70s/80s/90s music and some early 00's stuff. Like I said, I don't really have a problem with the song but it's just the only time I ever really listen to the radio is when I'm driving to work, which only takes about 10 minutes, and it's irritating hearing the same song over and over when I wanna hear some more groovy tunes.

counting stars - one republic (i like it though)
bad blood - taylor swift
where are you now - justin bieber , diplo
earned it - the weeknd

The only time i listen to the radio is in my class at school and at that time they only play 90's songs so it's all good music ajahahahaahaha

CHEERLEADER D:<

It's so bad that it's good.
Sorry, but the lyrics are just.. XD
I was actually volunteering at summer camp when I first heard the kids sing it.
And was like wth are they singing..

I actually really like 70s/80s/90s music and some early 00's stuff. Like I said, I don't really have a problem with the song but it's just the only time I ever really listen to the radio is when I'm driving to work, which only takes about 10 minutes, and it's irritating hearing the same song over and over when I wanna hear some more groovy tunes.

ya i'm p much into 1960s and 1970s stuff.. some 1980s unless it's too cheesy and I like very few modern acts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but hmm idk aside from bad cover they really like mid-late 80s "classic" rock all the time on this station rather than more 60s-70s stuff.. like yeah i get most of your listeners are like 40+ but i don't want to hear pour some sugar on me 24*7

Back