• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Overflowing Storage

Very much interested in the cafe curtain wall, how much would you want for it?
Also the floral tapestry

Can I get the-

Gown coat
Antique clock
Book stands black
Climbing wall
Diner sofa
Fortune telling set
Macarme tapesty blue
Piano bench black
Rock guitar black

For 75tbt?

Can I get the-

Gown coat
Antique clock
Book stands black
Climbing wall
Diner sofa
Fortune telling set
Macarme tapesty blue
Piano bench black
Rock guitar black

For 75tbt?

That’s fine. I’ll send a pm in a bit.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I can only offer IGB, I’m wanting to buy your antique clock, diner sofa, fan palm, & gas range

Hi! Sorry for the wait. The fan palm and gas range are still available. Let me know your offer. Thanks.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in 80k for these
circuit board flooring
cloud flooring
sandlot
ruins wall

Because they’re Sahara items and not orderable, I cannot go with that price sorry. I usually do 10 tbt a Sahara wallpaper/flooring. I can do Sandlot for 50k if you want that one since I have an extra.

I'm interested in the foosball table (blue), double sofa (blue) and the ocean horizon wall ^.^ does 20 tbt sound good??

Last edited:
is 2 TBT per item to catalog or buy alright? I'm interested in the bathroom towel rack (gold), cat grass (red), safe (silver), tea set (blue), and whiteboard (brainstorming meeting) for 10 TBT

Back