• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling "Other" Section (materials, fencing, fish bait, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what currency? not looking for much for non-materials so whatever you wanna pay is probably good :p
Post automatically merged:

yeah lol i hoard a lot :') does 400k work?
Post automatically merged:

sounds good! i'll send a code soon!
I'm more impressed than anything LOL yes thats fine!

edit/oh, just saw the part where you preferred tbt, would you rather have that? 40 tbt? I think the rates 10tbt = 100k atm

hiya! its me!!

could i first off, get all of the kk songs for 1nmt?

and then can i get one stack of all of your materials, is 400k okay?
hi again :p yeah! k.k. condor got sold but the 3 still work :) give me a bit to get through these other trades haha

I'm more impressed than anything LOL yes thats fine!

edit/oh, just saw the part where you preferred tbt, would you rather have that? 40 tbt? I think the rates 10tbt = 100k atm
yes definitely!! :) i'll send you a code

How much for all your wood stacks and stack of iron in NMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back