• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling or [Giveaway] Fauna the Normal Deer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanaa

the will to make a choice
Bells
Switch
5514-9725-1992
White Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (133) +
hiii~! I'm selling an unoriginal Fauna, need her gone ASAP, first come first served uhh...i'll just sell her for 100 tbt

Last edited:
Hi, I'd really like fauna she's one of my dreamies. But... I've never payed with tbt so I have no idea how it works. Would you care to explain it please or is there a thread on it already?

I'm afraid I don't have that much but since you said giveaway um. If nobody else offers, I'd love to have her in my town C: I could offer you 50tbt..? ^^;

Hi, I'd really like fauna she's one of my dreamies. But... I've never payed with tbt so I have no idea how it works. Would you care to explain it please or is there a thread on it already?

don't worry i can explain. so underneath my name, there is a place where it says "Bells: ___" and you can click on the amount next to it, then a little window will show up to transfer tbt, and you input the amount~ tell me if anything is confusing

Sad, sad time to step away from the computer. If it doesn't work out with Kat I'd love to buy her.

oh i see. thanks so much! but back to fauna, is it alright if i bought her with your proposed amount 100tbt?

Ok thanks and so I just click on your amount off bells below your name and click transfer and put in 100?

Ok I believe I transferred the bells and it said it was a success. Did you receive the bells?

yup! my gates are open and i already added you ^w^
gonna close this thread now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

reopened bc it didn't work, she wouldn't move ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sad, sad time to step away from the computer. If it doesn't work out with Kat I'd love to buy her.

if you're still looking i could give her to you~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back