• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[CLOSED] Art for TBT

also accepting
1715639975636.png
1715640018475.png
1715640025561.png
these balloons..........

Last edited:
👀 hello i would like to offer you
IMG_7826.png
for some art !! i’m not sure what art style you’re comfortable offering for a balloon or if you’d even be interested haha so lmk !!

!!! can def do that >:^) and any art is fine!!
YAY i’m so excited !! thank you for letting me torture you with my character once again
IMG_2750.png

i feel like an emote is the closest in value to a heart balloon if you’re okay wi that? :’0 i would love to get this emote of my girl…

IMG_7827.jpeg

and could i maybe get it with a background with possible? no worries if not, but i was very inspired by the aurora balloon mockup you made for Roxxy earlier… would love some sort of aurora night sky background !! but again, no worries if not!

i know you’ve seen my girl 3 billion times by now, but lmk if you want me to drop her refs in here again to make things easier!

oooo what art styles are you offering? :3c or is everything on the post on the table? 👀
would like to nab a slot if there's still available!!

YAY i’m so excited !! thank you for letting me torture you with my character once again View attachment 559957

i feel like an emote is the closest in value to a heart balloon if you’re okay wi that? :’0 i would love to get this emote of my girl…

View attachment 559958

and could i maybe get it with a background with possible? no worries if not, but i was very inspired by the aurora balloon mockup you made for Roxxy earlier… would love some sort of aurora night sky background !! but again, no worries if not!

i know you’ve seen my girl 3 billion times by now, but lmk if you want me to drop her refs in here again to make things easier!
oh you're free to choose whatever art for the balloon! i really don't care LOL

o! but i can def do that!

oooo what art styles are you offering? :3c or is everything on the post on the table? 👀
would like to nab a slot if there's still available!!
also gonna @duckvely since i didn't specify...
everything on the post is on the table for da balloons

oooh heck yes! can do!

also PSA to anyone who cares- the 2 slots are still going to be open for TBT LOL .... i just... want.. balloons. the balloons will not effect the slots
yay!! would i be able to get a surprise art please :o

aa !! i do love the emotes so i think i will stick with that !! besides i’d feel so bad asking for a chibi or anything above 500 tbt for a heart balloon
IMG_2750.png

thank you!!! i will float the balloon to you now !! would you like a message on it? :’0

also gonna @duckvely since i didn't specify...
everything on the post is on the table for da balloons
ooooo thanks! could I get two emotes for 1k TBT? :0c hehe if that's okay!!

ooooo thanks! could I get two emotes for 1k TBT? :0c hehe if that's okay!!
sure sure ^_^!
yay!! would i be able to get a surprise art please :o
ye!
aa !! i do love the emotes so i think i will stick with that !! besides i’d feel so bad asking for a chibi or anything above 500 tbt for a heart balloon View attachment 559960

thank you!!! i will float the balloon to you now !! would you like a message on it? :’0
LOL oh bahhh it's all good! and oh! hmm no message is fine! :^D

sure sure ^_^!

ye!

LOL oh bahhh it's all good! and oh! hmm no message is fine! :^D
omg sorry my brain is so indecisive JHSDJF....... could I get one emote and one sketchy headshot for 1.5k total? ;w;

omg sorry my brain is so indecisive JHSDJF....... could I get one emote and one sketchy headshot for 1.5k total? ;w;
yeah sounds good! :^D
Post automatically merged:

can i get a slot ^^

editing this post because i’m not sure if you want it bumped 🤔 also lmk when you want payment!

could i get a surprise art of them? ty :>
oh whoop! sorry i missed this!
you can pay now if you'd like :^) and yes ofc!

Last edited:
yippeee!!

would love to get this emote
Image 5-14-24 at 7.44 AM.jpg
of my left OC (the biblically accurate angel baby)

and a sketchy headshot of my right OC (lowkey angel baby), possibly holding a heart wand too? c:

left OC is more mischievous in nature, right OC is like just lowkey in general?? kinda shy kinda nonchalant kinda cool if you get me KJHDKSJF

1715643830182.png

thank you thank you thank you!! I'll send the TBT asap!!

yippeee!!

would love to get this emote View attachment 559971 of my left OC (the biblically accurate angel baby)

and a sketchy headshot of my right OC (lowkey angel baby), possibly holding a heart wand too? c:

left OC is more mischievous in nature, right OC is like just lowkey in general?? kinda shy kinda nonchalant kinda cool if you get me KJHDKSJF

thank you thank you thank you!! I'll send the TBT asap!!
ye ye !!

hi, I have this cyan balloon
1715642265798.png
would you accept it for art (maybe a headshot) of my New Leaf mayor? ;0

Back